Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the speculation started in her DMs (it probably didn’t), she could have easily DM those 4 followers back, SHE brought it to her twitter to create a stir, so no she isn’t spot on, she’s dragged this to her feed to play the victim and get engagement. Massive pity harvesting like a Facebook hun. The sentiment is correct but it was unnecessarily represented by her and therefore she’s diluted the message…as always with her performative nonsense.
It probably didn’t start in her DMs, she’s probably talking about here. It doesn’t really matter, because the principle is the same either way.

I’m not going to say ‘no woman should be treated that way, except Jack because I don’t like her’. Is she attention seeking? Yes. Is speculating if she/any other woman is pregnant out of order? Also yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The chicken in a basket style entertainer
I will never forget watching Fame Academy and (icon) Carrie Grant told a contestant they could have a career “releasing Claire Sweeney, Jane McDonald type albums”.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She either accused him of assault or libelled him.
Just idle musing but if a tweet, which may* be libellous, is deleted soon after where does that leave a potential case? Quite often it seems leaving the tweet up is part of the problem.

*obviously no idea if Kyle being a sex pest is true or not.

Reactions: 30
I will never forget watching Fame Academy and (icon) Carrie Grant told a contestant they could have a career “releasing Claire Sweeney, Jane McDonald type albums”.
I always get them mixed up. Probably because they're both big on cruises?

• Haha
I have a few friends who are struggling with fertility and I have been reading up on it to understand more about it. It does sound like their are issues there. Personally and it's none of my business, but I wouldnt be trying in her current predicament. Also in my reading I have seen a link to RA and infertility and that it's common to see a Rheumatologists for help. So perhaps she is having issues.

Also the outfit would be ok, if she didn't insist in tucking her shirt in so much or wear her trousers so high, it makes her short torso shorter and makes her look out of proportion. That's all she looks perfectly ok other than that. I also think she just got carried away with the hair gel, someone should remind her less is more.

Reactions: 19
Just idle musing but if a tweet, which may* be libellous, is deleted soon after where does that leave a potential case? Quite often it seems leaving the tweet up is part of the problem.

*obviously no idea if Kyle being a sex pest is true or not.
Deleting a tweet doesn't necessarily absolve you of any consequences from it. It comes down to how widely it would have been seen before being deleted, I would think.

I'm not a lawyer.

We really shouldn't be commenting on her body shape. It's not a great thing to do. I have a definite tummy, I have IBS and my size fluctuates due to hormones too. I look pregnant in some outfits so try to dress carefully. We should stick to criticising her grift, her lies and constant inconsistencies. PS love the Take a Break stories

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We really shouldn't be commenting on her body shape. It's not a great thing to do. I have a definite tummy, I have IBS and my size fluctuates due to hormones too. I look pregnant in some outfits so try to dress carefully. We should stick to criticising her grift, her lies and constant inconsistencies. PS love the Take a Break stories
“My teeth crumbled to DUST - then I met Claire Sweeney!”

“Spoon collection ROBBED me of my dream home”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So re the Jeremy Kyle allegations. He did indeed present Good Morning Britain for a couple of years and Jack's few appearances on Good Morning Britain occured during that time. Whether they shared a sofa or not I do not know. Shocked that the smol pixie has an IMDb page 😱
Given how often she screams 'LIBEL' at people, it never ceases to amaze me how often she indulges in slanderous remarks. Ignorance of the law is no defence, Jackie. Much like paying your taxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She's been dropping hints about wanting another baby for a long time now. For years she insisted that SB would be one and done, just like her recipes, but that has changed...

For anyone who wasn't around then: in November, Jack posted on Twitter asking for girls' names beginning with C. She was actually talking about her new kitten (the one she lied about and now claims she was never going to keep). This led to a clickmill site churning out an "Is Jack Monroe pregnant?" article, which concluded that she wasn't. Nevertheless, Jack was HOWLING AND CLAWING, claiming journalists were emailing her for comment. She tweeted this:

View attachment 1312236

There have been several more hints about babies and ovaries over the last year.

Incidentally, that rant presumably pre-dates Harold (speculation, but based on lights going on and off and breadcrumbing about special meals etc).
'...makes a living partly (reluctantly) in the public gaze...'

Reluctantly, my arse. She begs for attention 24/7 is so desperate to be on telly she launches spiteful and unprofessional attacks on others and when she does get on TV has literally nothing to say because it's all the attention and not the message. Clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Reluctantly, my arse. She begs for attention 24/7 is so desperate to be on telly she launches spiteful and unprofessional attacks on others and when she does get on TV has literally nothing to say because it's all the attention and not the message. Clown.
At least she'll be quiet til at least early afternoon if she was up until 5 am

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Same person who wrote 'everything is content' a couple of days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So re the Jeremy Kyle allegations. He did indeed present Good Morning Britain for a couple of years and Jack's few appearances on Good Morning Britain occured during that time. Whether they shared a sofa or not I do not know. Shocked that the smol pixie has an IMDb page 😱
Pfft IMDB means nothing, my friend was on two episodes of a quiz show and is there - some keen fan has made imdb for every contestant.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Jackolytes are dangerous weirdos, part 34568.

Screenshot 2022-06-02 10.29.52.png

I really hope this story is made up.*

*Fully accept that it is indeed disgusting and invasive to go about rubbing folks stomachs without consent but retaliatory sexual assault does seem like an overreaction.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

I do think it is interesting she regularly bails from radio programmes but never TV or photo shoots. Always keen to get her mug out there. So humble. So shy.
I still would love to know what happened with Woman's Hour. She talked about it, it was flagged up the day before and then never mentioned again. Pre recorded I know. How bad must it have been 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I really, really think they are R and B Chesters.

View attachment 1312026
(This lesbian frau adores them 😎. Sorry to anyone to thslinks they are fugly)
I had some very similar but DMs, classics but #narrowfeetfrau . I sold them to a legit lesbian, Jack is clearly keeping her feet in the L camp just in case the mystery OH doesn't work out.

don't know why it's in italics, makes it look even more mysterious tho....
dun dun dunnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.