Jack Monroe #315 The man from the mortgage broker, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was just on BBC news for what felt like about 3 hours (rewind to just after 11am here) https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
Just talking crap. Embarrassing and slightly disturbing tbh.
That interview is a disgrace. Why are the BBC allowing her to repeat such bullshit. And how does it sit for impartiality for her to say ASDA were good but sainsbury’s were belligerent.

also big sniff at 11.07 I see you Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t know why this is a surprise to me, but as a big fan of bottled lemon juice, you’re supposed to keep it in the fridge once it’s open, Jack. It says it on your bottle - I have the same one. From Asda. Costs a fortune there 29p in Lidl.

Reactions: 43
By the end, there was literal sweat on her upper lip and she seemed to be having problems standing up and keeping her eyes open 😬
That was scary. She looks like she hasn't slept in days.

She was rambling and making very little sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
By the end, there was literal sweat on her upper lip and she seemed to be having problems standing up and keeping her eyes open 😬
I'm naturally panda eyed, so always look tired, but she really looks like she's not slept for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s so much filler in her bottom lip that when she talks, dimples appear either side, halfway down between her lip and chin. She looks like she’s trying to hold in a panic attack and she’s never slept.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Please can a fellowship Frau tell us about the secretary aspect? As a Jack follower, this is total red flag OMG don’t let her take over vibes for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Chris is my fave side character, a joy to see him enter the chat!

Won't that opened bottle of lemon juice spoil if it's being stored ambiently? Or was it moved there as a prop?

1653907410878.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Tried for politics/journalism, had a bit of a pov then decided to use that as her angle. And she's done extremely well out of it despite her numerous f**k ups along the way. So why she cry? Canal know lie.

ETA: I don't even think she had a pov, just a bit less disposal income for a while.
My hunch is she was asked to investigate pov for her fledgling career in journalism and magpied it all for herself and the rest is history.

Reactions: 37
She's just going to continue as though she's not spouting garbage, huh? And ignore the people telling her she's misread the figures. I dunno this might be too cringe even for me <averts eyes politely>

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 11.43.47.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Chris is my fave side character, a joy to see him enter the chat!

Won't that opened bottle of lemon juice spoil if it's being stored ambiently? Or was it moved there for this interview?

View attachment 1304945
I think it's for us, she knows we love the bottled lemon juice over fresh lemons ❤ that and the grey POOR jumper x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.