Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless her patreon shuts down absolutely and PayPal cuts her off she will always find a way to get an income. I wonder how many patreons signed up years ago and can afford to forget a tenner a month or whatever it is.
She’s made.
I understand that income is relative but thinking of a low figure, say £300 a month. Not to be sneezed at for bugger all.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’ve been thinking about this response all day about not being able to get a council house. Something about the tone really sits uncomfortably with me- it’s like the angry bloke down Wetherspoons complaining how everyone else gets priority over them for support. Such a horrible attitude.View attachment 1304048
That was my first thought. My second was, not disabled?!? My third was, I take it this comment wasn't made during the living rough era.

Reactions: 37
Didn’t she have a whole going on about Tiffany blue and F&M eau de nil? Totes working class.

Light blue Jack. It’s light blue. Or when your door needs painting, just paint it whatever colour it is anyway, it will need fewer coats and therefore you will use less paint.
If her door is pvc she won't be able to paint it. Wooden doors are alot of maintaince. You have to treat them to stop rot, ensure they don't warp. It's not all about the lovely colour. I know we have wooden doors and windows!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I fully think she's just baiting tattle (HI JACK) since we were discussing her 2012 house sale this morn. Please see also - the reference to painting her door Tiffany blue. It was a subtle, gentle reference to her earrings. She knows that we know that she knows that we know.

If it hasn't already been said, thread title nomination!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A door the colour of a Tiffany box. Hmm..like stained glass ? She's already got that in the crappy bungalow. Just enjoy what you have you ungrateful grifter.

Reactions: 29
Am I the only one hoping that she DOES crowdfund her house?
I feel like when we're in our teens/early 20s we all have dreams of just .... going in together and getting a commune in Mallorca or whatever. Do you know what I mean? <pls say it wasn't just me> But Jack and her loyalists are so strange, there's no shared aspect, it's just LET'S GET JACK A HOUSE. JACK DESERVES A HOUSE ALL OF HER VERY OWN. SO SHE CAN FINALLY MOVE OUT OF THE HELLHOLE THAT IS THE UNINSULATED VARIOUSLY TOO HOT / TOO COLD THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PRIVATELY RENTED HOUSE WITH A MASSIVE GARDEN AND VARIOUS OUTHOUSES IN THE MOST DEPRIVED PLACE IN THE UK (Thorpe Bay. Southend) WHERE SHE HAS TO SHOP IN ASDA AND ASDA ONLY.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
So she honestly thinking that in three short years all the issues she has with getting a mortgage are going to be tickety boo.

Hate to break it to ya sweetheart, house prices are going up, borrowing is continuing to get harder.

I am guessing that there is some serious credit issues due to her not being able to get a 10 pound contract. Also of her rent is bouncing like an over zealous child on an inflatable castle, I'd guess the banks won't be liking that either.

I will literally be surprised if she gets even acknowledged for another private rental of her credit is so bad!

My brother rented until recently and like her was unable to get a house at a cheaper rate due to his earnings despite having a brilliant credit rating. He's now managed a house but he's bought with his partner. I can't imagine she would ever do that, she wouldn't want to share it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
A door the coulour of a tiffany box... much working class. I don't even know what colour that is but them I wasn't born into privilege. Squigs, how can you not connect the bleeping dots here?

Also Jack, please don't come to Scotland. But if you do I know a nice wee place in Glasgow called Dalmuir WwTw you can stay at. You will fit right in.
I was wondering if she'd like to stay in Calton or Easterhouse or perhaps Milton?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think we’ve talked enough about how Facetuned to duck the picture was today.

If I was her, I’d be getting a stylist as she has to be the most unfashionable person I have ever set eyes on. Some people can pull off a look like that, Jack just looks yet again like she has no sense of style, the outfit doesn’t know if she’s cosplaying a teenager or Harold. Yet again no idea of who she is. And has turned herself into looking like early 20’s. Funny how the LFC tracksuit (which is well over £120) hasn’t been performative posted today. Soz, forgot, she doesn’t own one.

We need a before and after photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hopefully that is on her financial record
Interestingly, a financial crime investigator who has been a central figure in the Sarah Akwisombe story said last week that a "negative coverage" sweep is more and more common now. So if the fraudulent application itself isn't, then sure as hell that screenshot is going to come back to haunt her. Imagine boasting of card fraud to a £1M pyramid scheme fraudster on social media. How stupid do you have to be?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Especially for single buyers / FTB it’d make so much more sense to overpay the mortgage and bank that cash for the next house rather than a rewire, a new kitchen, a new bathroom, skimming all the artex, etc etc.

Honestly how is she being snobby about houses when she was basically shooed out Barclays like a rodent?
Thread title suggestion (BIIB)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
But..but she lies. She says her rent has bounced, can’t get credit, only has £34.00 left. She lies.
Surely it’s better for her being a professional pov to rent. Only poors rent, right ?
She gets more sympathy that way.
I don’t believe a word she says.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm pretty sure she means the Farrow and Ball paint colour ... but you never know with this maverick.
I'm not boycotting F&B paint. She can duck off. And anyway, Dead Salmon would be far more appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.