Jack Monroe #311 Please consider the environment before printing this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please add the word vicariously to the list of words Jack doesn’t understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jack really wants to irritate us even from beyond the grave, huh? We'll never be rid of her gormless twitter presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Um Jack, if THAT MAN were insinuating half the things about you that you are tweeting about HIM you‘d be on to your lawyers.

FFS Jamie…..sort her out.

But maybe….just maybe….she isn’t important enough to bother about.
I reckon he will just ignore her, like he did during the DKL pile on. His SM is very well run (I expect he has staff to do it for him) and he doesn’t get drawn into petty squabbles. He is very professional about protecting his brand.
Also, to put it into perspective, Jamie has 9 million followers on IG and just over 6 million on Twitter. Why on earth would he bother with a minnow like Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She seems suspiciously giddy and for want of a better phrase, off her face. How can people read the endless tit she tweets and still say they want her running the country? It's laughable. All this 'life admin' stuff, alluding to finally sorting her taxes 🙄 no doubt we'll have a column in a paper talking about My Tax Hell, after months of claiming she doesn't owe a single penny

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ooh, shotgun the pigskin hat, the voodoo doll of Jamie Oliver, and 57 spoons!

(Not the Rug please)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
E4AD5EAB-3336-42E7-B7AB-B99CD893C47F.jpeg

It’s been an option for you twice Jack, except you fucked it up for yourself both times. Next time maybe don’t put their dead pet in their breakfast, and maybe don’t be the complete narc bleep nightmare that you are. You’ve had loads of practice at pretending to be something you’re not so pretend to be a decent human being until you’ve been taken up the aisle. And speaking of, probably best not to talk about fisting your partner (with accompanying hand/arm gesture) in public interviews as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
It’s disgusting that she equates ‘would rather I disappeared quietly’ with somehow wanting her dead. Unless she feels not being in the public eye would be a fate worse than death 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I was a Library Frau for 5 years, and cannot recall checking any of her books out even once.
I bought the first one and the tin can one, for stupidity reasons. I made orange sludge and a white chocolate 'ice cream' that you could have used to hammer nails in.
Then in the jolly old bin they went. I couldn't inflict the misery on anyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if her irrational wrath with Jamie is she asked him once if she could softly, gently creepily draw his garden and he said 'I'm sorry who are you?'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I reckon he will just ignore her, like he did during the DKL pile on. His SM is very well run (I expect he has staff to do it for him) and he doesn’t get drawn into petty squabbles. He is very professional about protecting his brand.
Also, to put it into perspective, Jamie has 9 million followers on IG and just over 6 million on Twitter. Why on earth would he bother with a minnow like Jack.
I really hope he’s aware of it though. And Tom. God she’s gets viler by the day. I don’t know if anyone else with such a large public profile/following who is just so bloody unprofessional and doesn’t give a fig who she offends.

Reactions: 35
I have done a chaos lads. Of course I meant 'most donated' to charity shops, implying that nobody would want to keep those sloppy tomes on their bookshelves.

But I think my data may be flawed 🤔 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.