Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
For a Friend by the Communards chosen by HER as HER OWN funeral song. What a fucking loathsome narc she is
Sorry for long rant and post
I've been away for a weekend. Not fancy Venice, just a few days in glorious Wales. I must have had a better time than Jack on her trip because I didn't think once about using SM. I went walking, eating fabulous food and enjoying the company of my OH (did you know I have an OH?).
Anyway I jumped right to the last page and saw a message tagging this quote and I feel physically sick. When my previous partner died his best friend asked me if we would play "For a friend" at the funeral. We of course did play it during the service...

That's because it was how he felt about the loss of his friend

That's because my partner died of an AIDS related illness, the subject of the song

That's because the words were pertinent

That's because they had been friends since childhood

That's because he loved his friend almost as much as I did

That's because he knew how his other friends were feeling

That's because in the space of two years we had been to numerous funerals of young gay men who had died of AIDS related conditions.

It was not requested by my partner before his death, as that would be totally inappropriate. It wasn't his friend that was dying, it was him fading slowly away in ever increasing pain over a matter of three months. Never leaving his hospital bed.

I didn't think Jack could stoop any lower, but she never fails to trigger someone, does she? To appropriate the song written for the death of someone who died of AIDS is a new low.

It means so much to both me and also within the Gay community as a remider of all those that died, and are still dying across the globe, of that terrible disease.

How disgusting of Jack to suggest this song for herself. My first post after a lovely weekend and she has made me furious, angry and brought back the most painful time in my life. I think I need another Jack break... You Fraus are so kind I don't want Jack to stop me enjoying your wit and support. I will take your advice and join the F&D thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 186

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Her mouth truly is a medical marvel. Hasn't ever required so much as a filling, yet her teeth are crumbling when she drinks a glass of water. Teeth are in perfect health apart from some overcrowding, yet 6 months of The Poverty somehow reduced them to the state of an Elizabethan peasant. Develops rancid gumboils every few months. Can manifest 50p sized holes in the lips which are invisible to the naked eye and can be cured by slapping on some red lippy. Never mind the emergency dentist, sounds like her gob needs an exorcist.

Of course, all the ouchy mouth shite is to a) give her an excuse for being an utter cunt on Twitter, and b) lay the groundwork for her to show up on her next TV appearance looking like Jurgen Klopp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

NP

VIP Member
There was a Guardian article the other week about a guy who collects shopping lists. I think a fraus posted it on here. Must be a coincidence 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I don't know about you, but, for me, NOTHING says "serene as fuck" quite like a four tweet-long rant about a stranger on a train.

• Haha
Reactions: 110

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Jack you should call your shopping list collection “Listeria”. For some reason it just seems the perfect fit for you.

Also, glad to see that your skanky mouth has recovered enough to be shoveling down potatoes in bed tonight you compulsive liar. PS if there’s something “gooey” on there, I don’t think that’s feta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
To be fair, she's made her career from writing fiction...
Shopping list by Jack Monroe aged 34 and a quarter

I found a shopping list last night
amongst the bus tickets
of children with rickets
who duct tape their shoes
so the rain doesn't get in
even though they went to grammar school
their feet still get wet
their ouchy toes
leading to severe arthritis
which they treat
by stepping out in the snow

Snow! I thought
to myself
as I finger my phone
like a leek
or a lasagne
to find the layers beneath
are filled with pasta
miraculous!
Like a gorgonzola semi freddo
which impressed all my friends
and industry experts
in my whatsapp group

Welcome to a whistlestop tour
of my life
strange, glorious, unimaginable
my tales of woe
on the dole
now superdrugged
I doff my chapeau
at Nigella
and run giggling
through the hills
past the lemon trees and the goats
J1g, I type
on my phone in the hall
the work of a moment
that'll do
brown sticky poo
choo choo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've got a top tip for Jack. When she has printed out all her emails (which according to a forensic poster on the last thread should be around next Feb), she should scan them all and then she will be able to softly, gently, carefully store them all on her computer.
Makes as much fucking sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 100

colouredlines

VIP Member
Thank (space) you to @Sideboard Bob for the title! You win a lever arch file full of highly relevant emails about whether or not David Cameron is doing a good job as PM.

In the last thread, Jack continued to be a raging cunt. Her ever-increasing work weeks (up to 120 hours now) are now mostly spent on her ghoulish poverty book. She is taking great delight in tweeting about real people who she insists starved to death due to the Tories. It's pretty gross. She's also been printing hundreds of old emails and whacking them into lever arch files, which is more efficient than organising them on her computer because...no reason given.

Last night Volcano Jack erupted with a late-night rant about THAT MAN and his campaign for healthy food. Our Lady of Perpetual Slop believes that the poor should not be encouraged to eat healthily, as that would interfere with her job description. Let them eat grated Spam and tinned pear meatloaf!

Jack continues to be unable to lie. She has allegedly paid her taxes.

(Anyone who wants to add more, please do!)

ETA: as always, thread title suggestions towards the end. Please include "thread title" for ease of searching. Welcome to any newcomers, take a look at the wiki!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Geetbo

VIP Member
My two theories are either:
1. Harold has seen the light and run screaming from the sloppy bungalow.
2. She has in fact paid her tax bill and is raging that she now can't afford anymore sideboards.

Or maybe both idk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Pocahontas

VIP Member
She wants to stake a claim on the cabal’s secret extremely niche hobby that has been softly, gently going on for years. Don’t let her take our small, strange, light joyous escapism!

908555AA-A49D-4D6B-9922-8B5DCCAF4427.jpeg

So sorry for the multiple posts, I monumentally suck at receipt upkeep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

Formal Chicken

As a Pharmacist who has been qualified for nearly 20 years (fancy!), I’ve never advised someone to grind up painkillers and take them in a shot glass. Maybe I’ve been doing it all wrong?

And yes Jack, by all means make jokes about speed and pseudoephedrine. All that’s going to do is scare some people and encourage others. (I’m maybe being overly dramatic but shes really grating my spam!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Raver_Bear

Chatty Member
Wow what a catch up that was!!
So she is attacking JO again.. for what exactly? Being more successful than her? Having more wealth? He does have money (that he has worked for) and owns a beautiful home but guess what? He may not be to everyone’s tastes but he doesn’t pretend to be pleading poverty and take money from those who can barely spare it. Also this whole slating him saying ‘where was he during the free school meals in lockdown?!’ Well Jack, I would have thought that as you were so ~forsensic~ you would remember he wrote this open letter to parliament with Marcus Rashford, Tom Kerridge and others. Guess who’s name is as absent on this letter.. ‘working behind the scenes’ again were you Jack?

She needs to wind her neck in. She really does! What a vile bully she is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93