Jack Monroe #311 Please consider the environment before printing this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe
Is fake and faux
Chapeau, chapeau, chapeau!

Am I dreaming that OH works part-time in a hat shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
GET OUTTA JACK'S NICHE!

Screenshot 2022-05-23 14.14.56.png

It's worse than I thought. HE'S NOT EVEN RINSED HIS HOOPS!

Screenshot 2022-05-23 14.18.24.png

GET HIM RAGE CHIMPS.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Does she keep saying chapeau because ‘ugly pigskin hat’ takes up valuable Twitter characters?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Who’s looking at this and going mackerel and sprinkles instead of mackerel and tomato on crisp bread?
I thought the same..crispbread, mackerel amd tomato topped with sweet chilli sauce sounds ok..add a breakaway for dessert. Top breakaway with sprinkles if we have to use everything.
What is wrong with her?

Reactions: 33
She’s had a spiritual awakening has she? She’s not going to bother with tattle or with internet trolls having spent the last 8 years on twitter causing a duck ton of hate and misery for other people? That’s big of her isn’t it?

Do duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
2C05877A-16C1-4652-927C-95004232E0A4.jpeg
LJC they’re all at it. I just found dozens of writers all trying it out. <not another one.gif. > 🤢 Let’s not forget Jack recently said she could cook meals for 11p either - up from the 9p a meal she claimed in 2013.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.