Jack Monroe #309 Is it even an index if it’s not in a lever arch file?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me feel an odd mixture of nausea and outrage. Jack needs to step on this as quickly as possible. I can't get over how someone could even have this thought let alone tweet it. F'n rancid. 🤢

ETA 🥕
Babe, same. The extremely disrespectful and possibly hurtful comparison of learning about HIV to learning about Jack, and the entitled, demanding “apologise“, it’s so nasty.
Not that it will make a difference, but I’ve reported the tweet for being disrespectful and offensive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Wow, had not seen she is actively liking tweets in the pile on, rather than telling her followers to #bekind. FFS. Looking forward to the next thread about how bad it is for your mental health when people on Twitter have a go at you....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Wow. So HIV thing is horrendous and probably one of her FMs worst moments in history. Well done for cultivating your little corner of warm douches or whatever you call them when you are pretending the hellsite is kind. Wanks.

Her bullying of JO is also disgusting, she waited to get the scent of how the tide was flowing then threw herself under the bandwagon with her little “cool girl please like me!” act. Embarrassed for her pretending she’s in an industry whatsapp group like hun that’s a lie but if there was you are a narc for revealing it. Pretending people are talking behind someone’s back is actually psychotic.

Most maddeningly, JM liking tweets calling him fat is not only RUDE and BODYSHAMING but also bleeping HYPOCRITICAL considering just yesterday she was crying about people doing apparently the same thing to her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Jack never ever takes a world perspective view. Not the underpaid farmers and fishers, the transporters and now wars. It did not occur to her that literally starving means there is is no crop and no aid, not that you were too whatever to ask your family nearby for help.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Wow, had not seen she is actively liking tweets in the pile on, rather than telling her followers to #bekind. FFS. Looking forward to the next thread about how bad it is for your mental health when people on Twitter have a go at you....
Seems like she has been doing some unliking on there. Morning Jack, having a good time reading up here? ( Hmm, not sure, I was not looking properly it seems, my bad. She has now cleverly liked a few posts about being nice to each other online)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack, you are not on the GCSE syllabus you embarrassing twit 😂
I think one of her crappy essays was used in a class in a school. Probably in a How Not to Write class.

OT but Charlie Brookner wrote about how he went too far, was too mean, and started to dislike himself in one of his final columns.
Fair enough. Although I do wonder whether people like him and Frankie Boyle genuinely regret the nasty stuff they spouted in the early 00s when mean comedy was in style. Or whether they just saw the tide was turning and realised they’d never get any decent gigs if they didn’t go with the flow.

Reactions: 31
If there will be a trial (which I doubt) it might blow up in her face like Vardy-style. So many receipts about her grift and stories not adding up are here to find. Just because she thinks her superpower is winning libel cases does not mean it is actu ally a superpower.
Oh it absolutely would blow up in her face if it reached court. Sadly for us, I suspect it won't get past the letters stage when Jack is told to duck off and slopes off like the shitting dog she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh christ, naming those people for clout. Their poor poor families. I'd be devastated. And the flying monkeys with the tagging of employer/person with HIV. I hope if any of us feel sorry for her at some point in the future, we remember this morning.
I will NEVER feel sorry for her. Jealousy bitterness and resentment leak out of her to mingle with the honk of burning martyr.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Industry what’s app group
Jamie: what’s she going on about this time? She really doesn’t like me 😏
Delia: I’ve had to mute her. She’s insufferable
Gordon: oh just duck off Jack, just duck off
Nigella: that’s a bit harsh Gordon, she’s like a tiny child
Gordon: oh duck off Nigella
Ainsley: well I won the bet that even if you helped her get more patreons she still wouldn’t pay her taxes. Pay up.
Nigella: oh you are naughty. It was good fun watching it go up. Lovely helping the underclass 🤣🥰
Nadiya: Seamaster watch!
Jamie: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Heston: 🤣🤣🤣
Nigella: 🤪
Heston: apparently she invented the term Eton Mess J
Jamie: 😭😭😭
Heston: quality dig at her by the way mate
Jamie: lovely jubbly
Prue: she thinks she invented cooking on a budget so not surprising H
Nadiya: she invented cooking I think? And books?
Mary: She definitely invented cooking with dirty nails
Nadiya: 🤢
Marcus: what about that award she won?
Gordon: duck off Marcus, stick to kickyball
Prue: 😂
Jamie: bets on the next chaos?
Gordon: duck off Jamie, we haven’t finished the last one
I'm delurking to say this is bloody brilliant. I've been sat here in utter horror reading the latest from her and this made me 🦉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Landmark because all the stuff in the wiki will be used against her.
If only there were some other high profile libel trial where the plaintiff had their own words show them up. Wow can you even imagine.

(ETA not snapping at you, sorry I realised it could sounds that way)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'd love to see Jack organise a protest. Do it Jack, instead of sniping from the sidelines.

You'll do duck all though because it would require effort and accountability and no-one would turn up.

ALSO I thought she apologised to Jamie for the last pile on and wrote him a letter and everything? Is she a hypocrite or two faced or just thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.