Jack Monroe #309 Is it even an index if it’s not in a lever arch file?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But don't forget to #bekind folks..

The flying monkeys really underlining why you should stay loyal to your values and causes, not individual people, organisations or brands. Too many folk can't handle it when their heroes or someone from their group (whether it's their church, sports club, or favourite singer) turn out to have done tit things. They can't handle the idea that abusive behaviour happens everywhere where people have power, so when their 'good guy' (m/f) does something that goes against their values, they go in denial overdrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Shut your whining and get a proper job then you head. 🙄

She's been quite the jealous little narc overnight then. Other people taking action shows her up and she knows it. It's only because JO is a marmite figure that she's got the balls to jump on him, just complete radio silence on MR and TK work as she knows it wouldn't go down well to say how she really feels. Spiteful, jealous brat.

Anyway, good morning canal, however crappy anyone feels today, just remember, at least you aren't Jack ❤
And if Jack starts attacking Jamie it deflects from her ' My little court case's that she is doomed to lose.

Jack knows she can safely attack Jamie Oliver. Jamie don t give a flying duck. He just laughs at her as he -checks notes- counts his forever homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How thick do you have to be to be tagging peoples employers for a different opinion? There’s no hate speech that I can see, therefore it’s irrelevant and deluded behaviour.

Reactions: 41
I am enjoying the confusion by the flying monkeys that it's not some GBNews loving gammons that are questioning Jack's grift. Sad to see them in attack mode though. #bekind

Reactions: 48
Imagine claiming to care so much about those struggling financially, then trying to get a stranger fired because they disagreed with another stranger you happen to like.
A day in the life of a Flying Monkey! Naive, circle jerking, spoilt brats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
The cringe of her wheeling out her honorary doctorate :oops: 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Industry what’s app group
Jamie: what’s she going on about this time? She really doesn’t like me 😏
Delia: I’ve had to mute her. She’s insufferable
Gordon: oh just duck off Jack, just duck off
Nigella: that’s a bit harsh Gordon, she’s like a tiny child
Gordon: oh duck off Nigella
Ainsley: well I won the bet that even if you helped her get more patreons she still wouldn’t pay her taxes. Pay up.
Nigella: oh you are naughty. It was good fun watching it go up. Lovely helping the underclass 🤣🥰
Nadiya: Seamaster watch!
Jamie: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Heston: 🤣🤣🤣
Nigella: 🤪
Heston: apparently she invented the term Eton Mess J
Jamie: 😭😭😭
Heston: quality dig at her by the way mate
Jamie: lovely jubbly
Prue: she thinks she invented cooking on a budget so not surprising H
Nadiya: she invented cooking I think? And books?
Mary: She definitely invented cooking with dirty nails
Nadiya: 🤢
Marcus: what about that award she won?
Gordon: duck off Marcus, stick to kickyball
Prue: 😂
Jamie: bets on the next chaos?
Gordon: duck off Jamie, we haven’t finished the last one
Ha ha that's awesome! Hands up who read it in their voices. Should have a Sloppies Award x 😆😍🏅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If there will be a trial (which I doubt) it might blow up in her face like Vardy-style. So many receipts about her grift and stories not adding up are here to find. Just because she thinks her superpower is winning libel cases does not mean it is actually a superpower.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think, and hope, that the lawyers for Laurence Fox et Al look into Jack's past and present pile ons of Jamie Oliver. That Jack thinks cooking on a budget/poverty is her niche and no one else should profit from it. They might also be interested in this WhatsApp group too, sounds like slanderous heaven.

But just in general it shows that what she is accusing others of she is more than capable of doing herself, and using a huge platform to do it. They must be screenshot happy right now.

Also, Jamie was all up in your niche back in 2010 babe.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Industry what’s app group
Jamie: what’s she going on about this time? She really doesn’t like me 😏
Delia: I’ve had to mute her. She’s insufferable
Gordon: oh just duck off Jack, just duck off
Nigella: that’s a bit harsh Gordon, she’s like a tiny child
Gordon: oh duck off Nigella
Ainsley: well I won the bet that even if you helped her get more patreons she still wouldn’t pay her taxes. Pay up.
Nigella: oh you are naughty. It was good fun watching it go up. Lovely helping the underclass 🤣🥰
Nadiya: Seamaster watch!
Jamie: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Heston: 🤣🤣🤣
Nigella: 🤪
Heston: apparently she invented the term Eton Mess J
Jamie: 😭😭😭
Heston: quality dig at her by the way mate
Jamie: lovely jubbly
Prue: she thinks she invented cooking on a budget so not surprising H
Nadiya: she invented cooking I think? And books?
Mary: She definitely invented cooking with dirty nails
Nadiya: 🤢
Marcus: what about that award she won?
Gordon: duck off Marcus, stick to kickyball
Prue: 😂
Jamie: bets on the next chaos?
Gordon: duck off Jamie, we haven’t finished the last one
Love this @Smeghead. More please!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.