Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Fired a gun” has me 🦉🍾
Off topic.

Last night I wanted a true crime on a lady called Amy, she apparently had some bad sibling rivalry and made sure everyone know that has had a PhD, even some unsuspecting mum in a IHOP.

Obviously the case was nothing like what's going on with her as it turned quite sinister but the lady's character to just about everyone reminded me of her. She had such grandiosity and thought the world owed her a living, praise and attention and really struggled with she didn't get it.

I actually think the narrator used narc to describe her.

Reactions: 17
Grunking still but its amazing looking on that mumsnet thread and on twitter how many 'facts' are just spouted out as being true with out anyone seeing any evidence, The VBI index and the 20,000 book given away are now just taken as gospel. Its a real life example of political campaigns using very short slogans and just repeating them over and over until they are believed with no thought involved. It's fascinating but terrifying
Screenshot_20220516-074903_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
This is where she mentions the Omega Seamaster:

“The Omega Seamaster watch, a 21st birthday present, was the first to go when I left the Fire Service.”

As a former genuine pov single parent I call BS on this whole account.
Also the repetition of the guitar story… first she is taking her son to the pawn shop with the guitar (boohoohoo… my SB grew up with visits from bailiffs, and trips to pawn shops being the norm and he is now a full grown financially responsible adult because of that) then at the end wondering if she should pawn the guitar… 🤔

Also onion in the fridge?? Bit gauche darling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20220516-074954.png

She lives in Southend not Timbuktu having your expenses paid (if not time) to go to London for a few hours is hardly a hardship. Especially when you don't have to worry about childcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I will say though on the school thing, if it's true that she was caught with a weapon (which a scalpel would be considered as) then a temporary suspension would be a very likely consequence. If it coincided with the start of her study leave and so she effectively left school a bit early I wouldn't necessarily expect her to understand the difference between that and expulsion at the time, or remember all the details 20 years later. So she might be mistaken rather than lying in this case.
One thing is for certain - she doesn't understand words.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes I have 9 in my ears alone, I've just only ever seen her with her Tiffanys in, never noticed any other piercings.
Those earrings. Tiffany do some amazing jewellery yet she picks the most over the top ones. If I was being treated to some expensive earrings I would go for the understated ones because A they look much better and not like your trying to hard and they are less showy.

Reactions: 22
I have spent part of my morning reading her essays which were posted earlier. They remind all of us what a turgid, wretched, adjective abusing tosspot she really is, as I am not one I shall, again, just call her a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can I just guiltily admit to plagiarism right now. I badly screenshotted this earlier (with no author credit I’m so sorry) for posterity because from now onwards and on my worst ever days this will never not be hilarious.

And because it was replying to our @Jenny, that it starts “Well Jenny” like it’s on Watchdog, Lynne Faulds Wood has just done the lead-in and batted it over to Alice Beer for the below (I admit that it’s a tad esoteric/a ref for fraus of a certain age)

View attachment 1269923
That was me! Feel free to use 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently, she watched her own caesarean 🙄
C section frau here. You don't get to watch the whole thing but they will drop the curtain and let you watch the birth. But then the screen goes back up whilst you get stapled up again. Unless it was done under a GA.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have spent part of my morning reading her essays which were posted earlier. They remind all of us what a turgid, wretched, adjective abusing tosspot she really is, as I am not one I shall, again, just call her a twit.
Might ring the CPS about her adjective abuse. It really must be stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And this is how we have ICO squiggle, jack breaking GDPR rules
In true Jack dichotomy she once posted a long thread of nonsense on twitter about having to hand her phone over when entering parliament for a thing she was doing.
Of course she was posturing away about all this data /other confidential info on her phone, lest the actual government security compromise the actual lives of the numerous vulnerable people she’s helping by putting it in a bleeping drawer or something.

Luckily she managed to solve the issue by removing the SIM card and putting it in her bra

Very data much encryption 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She was 'ceremoniously' expelled was she? What did they do, have a school assembly about it? A parade in her honour?

Journalist my bumhole

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I wonder 🤔 if she's spent all weekend trying to work out a way of cancelling the libel action without losing face.

I don't imagine Lozza etc will let it go tho

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.