Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing is all the fools lacking in critical thinking and raving that jack will make mincemeat of Tories will still be raving for her once she trots out an excuse as to why nothing is happening. They just love the ideology of her.
There's going to be a drip-drip effect though, I think, its already happening. She can't maintain her fake ideology for much longer, it doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

Reactions: 52
They just love the ideology of her.
It's a religion of poverty pretence.

And loweth she sayeth..
Let there be slop
And there was slop
And slop was consuemedeth
And there was much regurgitation.
Sayeth the slopper, Give me a loaf, a fish and a tin of bean and I will feedeth 5 for a week... For 11 pence..
Let us PayPal...

Reactions: 33
Went to Tesco with No 2 son a while ago. He’s 6ft 3 and spent a lot of the time getting stuff off the top shelf for people. He told me that it happened pretty much every time he went shopping.

Reactions: 32
I really hope that the mac strobe "black eye" pic somehow gets an airing in the news media .

That would be sweeeeeet!!!!

Reactions: 46
There's going to be a drip-drip effect though, I think, its already happening. She can't maintain her fake ideology for much longer, it doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.
Oh definitely, I know it from people IRL who have figured out it doesn't all add up.

It's a pretty sweet having a handful of headlines talking about jack and how much money she's makes. Progress!

Reactions: 45
I’m on Duolingo too! Feels a bit more productive than here, which is where I spend most of my time. (Doing Swedish - I already speak another Nordic language so it’s not too hard so far. Though it does seem a bit fixated on turtles).
my mum is on it too. She speaks a lot of languages so she’s flying. It’s her fault. She gave me a Gaelic book last week so I went, I’m going to learn Gaelic then I told her about duolingo. It’s a bad day when Russian is easier than Gaelic

I need to stay off Twitter just now because too many of my followers are Monroe fans.

Reactions: 21
in case any newer fraus were wondering what the abduction reference was about. One of jack’s more outlandish life stories -

SS @Dummyfingers
I know I'm way behind so apologies if already addressed but just wanted to add...
The 'abduction ' story has a grain of truth that Jack blew up into a monstrous version to suit her own narrative.
When she was 12 someone approached her in a playground putting their hand on her. Thankfully her mother was there and ran at the 'abductor' and frightened them off.
Jack's mother then went on the local FB page to warn other local residents of this incident.
So far I am in agreement with everything that happened. Terrifying event that seems to be indicating someone with mental health issues that needs help. I'm sure Jack and her mother had a nasty shock and it was horrible.
Fast forward to Jack's retelling of the tale and she makes out she was dragged away and held hostage.
She wasn't. She was not abducted and there wasn't an abduction attempt.
Again I just want to reiterate that it must have been a nasty thing to happen but it was in no way the drama she makes it out to be

Reactions: 53
Went to Tesco with No 2 son a while ago. He’s 6ft 3 and spent a lot of the time getting stuff off the top shelf for people. He told me that it happened pretty much every time he went shopping.
I don’t ask random people to help me but I do ask the shop assistants. I have to!!! There is no choice when you are my height

Reactions: 18
I just love that story so much. Such bullshit, it’s never not funny. OF COURSE she wasn’t expelled. As a wise Frau said earlier, it’ll be (at most) an embellished story.

You really would think, with the number of lies she tells, she’d be better at it by now. Instead, she’s like my dog who thinks if she’s not looking at me, I can’t see her. BUT WE CAN SEE YOU, JACKIE.

Reactions: 43
I wish ALL of this could be pinned in it's entirety forever somewhere.

Reactions: 25

Now that would have been a perfect case for a court case for libel. On the part of the barman she accused of spiking her drink/planning to rape her because he would have been easily identifiable to anybody who knew where the PMLS was being filmed, the bar and the staff. Could have got him beaten up, fired, unemployable in the area.

But because he was but a lowly barman, he wouldn't have had the resources to do so. So she could have ruined a man's life purely on the basis of wanting an explanation why when she would drink entire bottles of spirits, she got pissed and threw up after LJC paid out a fortune to get her home.

Reactions: 73
I told someone today (alright, stop asking me, it’s my OH) that she claims to be working class despite having a Seamaster watch for her 18/21st. He said, ‘Surely anyone with one of those is from a rich family?’ YES??!?!!!?
Not to me-rail but the number of spendy brands I've had to Google because of these threads please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know what a 'penhaligon' is.

Reactions: 51
Think this was before she was with Louisa.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.