Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again, it’s a new day and a new thread.

Congratulations to @Wooh for the thread title words, and to @MaineCoonMama for nominating them! Douze points to Australie! 🎉 You win… Eurovision?

Honourable mention to @PuritySpiral who would have won but their nomination was too early, sorry pal.

In the last thread, Jack went to Lidl, continues to be insufferable on Twitter, despite taking a break from Twitter 🤔

Anything else?

If anyone can provide a more detailed recap we would all be so grateful.

Previous thread here -

Wiki is the pink button at the top, lots of info and receipts for newcomers 😉

Please, no thread title nominations until the end part of the thread, and no swearing in them!

ETA. The “hahaha” wasn’t meant to be part of the title and I don’t know how to change it now, but maybe it’s funny enough to leave it like that??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Here we go again, it’s a new day and a new thread.

Congratulations to @Wooh for the thread title words, and to @MaineCoonMama for nominating them! Douze points to Australie! 🎉 You win… Eurovision?

Honourable mention to @PuritySpiral who would have won but their nomination was too early, sorry pal.

In the last thread, Jack went to Lidl, continues to be insufferable on Twitter, despite taking a break from Twitter 🤔

Anything else?

If anyone can provide a more detailed recap we would all be so grateful.

Previous thread here -

Wiki is the pink button at the top, lots of info and receipts for newcomers 😉

Please, no thread title nominations until the end part of the thread, and no swearing in them!

ETA. The “hahaha” wasn’t meant to be part of the title and I don’t know how to change it now, but maybe it’s funny enough to leave it like that??
Leave the hahaha I think it sums up how we feel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Further recapo- Jack still hasn’t done her tax accounts for the company she is a director of, On a bootstrap LTD.

she also hasn’t announced which charity is getting the second set of teemill money.

Teemill link: https://jackmonroe.teemill.com/collection/dead-people-cant-riot/

In other news set alarmos for the lunar eclipse, I predict an entire twitter deletion!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
a new thread already! im looking at my responsibilities like
C7VXRFVidRtI2D-kNh063OjpOAY=.gif

please ignore the bad grammar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
I think my half of the Aussie contingent should be congratulated for managing to stay up until after sunrise twice in a row to keep up with the latest and greatest CHAOS!
Good teamwork Kanga @Wooh
I like the hahaha, it's kind of my aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
1652624799955.png

I didn't even see you do that @MaineCoonMama! Wooh! Thanks, SideyB

PS if you're not watching Bluey on BBC kids, you'll never know TRUE riches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Further recapo- Jack still hasn’t done her tax accounts for the company she is a director of, On a bootstrap LTD.

she also hasn’t announced which charity is getting the second set of teemill money.

In other news set alarmos for the lunar eclipse, I predict an entire twitter deletion!

Just to add it's now second and potentially a third installment of Teemill money that's due as if there were any sales during April then she'd have had a payment in early May.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Definitely leave in the hahaha, purely on the basis that it will piss Jack right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jack can delete all the tweets pertaining to her glee at potentially getting enough of a payout to buy a house, but as she has reiterated it in a tweet today that it is her aim to get herself one.

And her followers are continually saying that they hope she wins and gets a house.

So surely any Judge would be questioning her motives for bringing the case about - is it to clear her name or purely financially motivated

• Heart
Reactions: 52

I have set my alarm ⏰ for this tomorrow morning, no SB to tap me on the noddle required. It's some sort of a flower blood moon and should be pretty spectacular.
Jack and Old Harold will probably miss it as she likes her lie-ins but OH may catch a glimpse through the bathroom window on one of his many trips to the loodio during the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The Patreon Subscriber is still patiently and politely waiting to see where their £12 a month is going, Jack did promise to read the second half of their tweet after she’d stopped looking at their profile picture, couldn’t manage the last 70 characters of the Tweet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Jack can delete all the tweets pertaining to her glee at potentially getting enough of a payout to buy a house, but as she has reiterated it in a tweet today that it is her aim to get herself one.

And her followers are continually saying that they hope she wins and gets a house.

So surely any Judge would surely be questioning her motives for bringing the case about - is it to clear her name or purely financially motivated
I am not a legal frau but if I were in the judging racket I'd take a very dim view of anyone deleting anything after they've stated they intend to commence legal proceedings relating to a Twitter spat. I'd also rely more heavily on medical evidence than the whinings of a creaking gate on Twitter in assessing damage to health.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.