Jack Monroe #305 How incredibly, depressingly, tedious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MancBee results in from Salford !
We've produced a Doctor Who, an Avenger, Tattle Legend MancBee, the hottest most pink wheeliebins in the world and now we run Eurovision.

Southend could never (sorry ToffeeFinger and other Southend Fraus, hope you weren't hiding out protecting your shins in Lidl tonight x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Doesn’t she need to check with her publisher first that they’re happy to sell them at cost??
No because it’s never going to happen. She could give Boris Johnson lessons in lying. He can’t keep the smirk off his face, she has no such problem.

Reactions: 26
How she will sleep tonight I don’t know. But in the end of it all, unless her patreon income shuts down she will still have a regular income. I think that the majority are well off enough to not bother about a bit ( to them ) of money going out, probably forgotten. Certainly not the types to watch every penny and cut back on expenditure especially now prices are going up. Imagine - even £300 a month unearned income would be life changing for me and for a lot of other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1267187

I ain't saying nothing.
But sniffing around there's a website, which at a glance looks like an MMO Guild.
But it turns out to be some sort of other thing.... which didn't lessen suspicion.... of what might be going on.
But I ain't saying nothing.
Sorry if I’m being dim, but what’s an MMO Guild please?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Of course she can make rent. Universal credit will pay it for her. As if she declares duck all

Reactions: 21
She's still an hole, now got the Bad Mentals again. Old Harold took her to Lidl.
He thought he could use the middle aisle as a distraction and abandon her there and run back to Margaret but she clung to him ranting about her big libel payday- "needless to say, Harold, Jack Monroe ALWAYS has the last laugh".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Out of interest, does anybody know what Jack was doing during the student protests circa 2012?

Reactions: 17
I had a quick dip into Twitter, she's certainly raking it in on the PayPal link. Lots of deluded people as you'd expect, lots of nastiness too from her followers, they really are vile. Although, certainly more people than I've ever seen before speaking out against her. Trouble is her vile followers just gang up on them. Bunch of bullies, nothing good, or left wing about those people, they're just as bad if not worse than the far right.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
" It is 2014, I am living in London, working as part of a consultancy job for a high-street chain of popular restaurants. "

I wonder what the germ of truth was behind this anecdote.
Allegra let her sit in on one of her meetings like a big girl.

Didn’t she once claim to have helped develop Leon’s menu and was bitter about its success?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
As per she’s created this tit show for herself. She dines out on the Jack is great so any criticism she cannot handle and this is the upshot. All she needs to do is pack in the grifting and stop living off her followers. But she can’t. She’s too lazy. So she’s stuck.

If she had any integrity that Patreon would close but she has none. She’s vile. I can’t emphasise enough how vile I think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.