Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I would never usually say this about someone in recovery because it's awful but I think Jack sounds drunk tonight. The sense of invincibility and lack of foresight into any possible consequences for what she's saying is worrying. I think she might tweet something about how she's dropping the case because she's too busy and/or exhausted tomorrow when she wakes up with a hangover and the horrifying realisation of what she's done.

I never, ever thought I'd be rooting for Fox but if this does somehow reach court I think him winning would be the lesser evil by far. They're both fear-mongering twats but at least Fox is open about what a shithead he is. Jack is much more sly in how she manipulates her followers, so if she loses and her grifiting is finally revealed on a wider scale then lots of poor and vulnerable people might be slared the fate of making donations to her.

She's certainly a dry drunk

Reactions: 33

Geetbo

VIP Member
No, Lee Anderson is a cunt¹, and him being sued by Jack would be quite hilarious, actually. I doubt it will happen, though for reasons already discussed.

¹because, spoilered for Off Topic and sensitivity: he previously worked for the Labour party and was involved in smearing the then Lib Dem candidate with allegations of sex abuse which turned out to be absolute bollocks. He then joined the Tories and got elected as an MP. Said ex-Lib Dem, Jason Zadrozny, is now the District Council leader as an independent.
Yeah I used to know Jason Zadrozny fairly well and it devastated him. He was treated like absolute shit by the Lib Dems as well tbf.

• Sad
  • Wow

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I don't know much about lawyers 🔺but whether or not they're Jewish, it's standard practice to keep to business hours isn't it?
The whole Jewish Lawyer thing is just reminding me of the Family Guy episode with this song 👇

Jack is the type to not even realise when she's being offensive. Shows the type of upbringing she had imo.

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Woke up thinking I imagined the whole chaos from yesterday but I haven’t.
I’m looking forward to the bit in the trial where the socks get exposed.
My money is on Chelsea fan sock being a definite
Someone mentioned they think there id a Scottish themed one too.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I've had a Britney "gimme gimmie more, gimmie more" gif ready to post for the last 15 mins and she hasn't posted another cash beg yet. I'm surprised.
Just post it. We could do with a musical interlude while we top up our J20/owl champagne/slow cooker tea etc

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Where has all this "Pal" nonsense come from.
Maybe she's being sponsored by a dog food company.

It'll be the next project, making a meal for under a quid from only one supermarket aisle (aimed at really busy skint people).

I can hardly wait for the lemonade, Kiwi polish and Pal gazpacho.

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
What bit is it she’s contesting. Millionaire? Because she does take money from the vulnerable. She’s even thicker than I thought she was.

Reactions: 32