Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In many ways, I'm actually glad it's complete turds like Martin Daubney and LFox who have produced this chaos, because I don't want decent folk* to have to waste their time on her. The three monkeys can throw shit at each other all they want.

*canal excluded, because you're all obviously decent people but I'm also glad you all waste time like I do on this total weapon.

Reactions: 75
And there she goes, deleting tweets again. Hasn't learned much has she?

Reactions: 44
It's libel season. Ole Grifty McGriftface has seen the Depp/Heard and Vardy/Rooney cases, and thought 'I want some of that'...unfortunately journos - especially ones in Fleet Street for 25 years - are as hard as fucking nails. They don't back down. In fact it's likely they'll step towards it. Jack has been waiting to sue someone for a couple of years - it's her biggest earner, monetary and publicity wise.

Reactions: 74
Also, I've noticed that some squigs have been commenting on Daubneys tweets to "prove" that it has swayed their opinion of Jack. Bit naughty that

Reactions: 38
Oh wow @linzilou , this bit in particular, it’s déjà vu all over again.

Reactions: 37
I thought you were talking about me there!!

But what about this bullshit here:

Reactions: 85
the squig who was outraged that Lozza’ £5 was donated to TT ?

Reactions: 36
This is what I mean, sorry I'm exhausted Jack in theory could use this to show defamation has worked even though its all sweet little lies

Reactions: 77
If Jack does back down I hope Daubney et al sue Jack. She needs someone to stand up to her and expose her for the charlatan she is.

Reactions: 50
This is what I mean, sorry I'm exhausted Jack in theory could use this to show defamation has worked even though its all sweet little lies View attachment 1265110
judges arnt daft, jack and her stupid squigs think they have cracked some code to break the English legal system- if she wanted to present that as evidence, the other guys (lawrence etc) could simply ask for proof that the particular squig has ever interacted with her before,
but mostly, the abuse they are all getting will out weigh anything that jack has received since her monkeys are flying to her defense.

Reactions: 42
Oh, I don’t think she’s seen this yet, they call her a “tattooed wench”. (not watched it all yet, I think these guys are pricks, I’m team no one , or team Fraus).

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.