Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry ninnies. I have been fuming all day about it and about to combust. I've even called her by her real name, rather than Jacksie, which shows how annoyed I am...edit to add: please tell me I'm not imagining it's a coincidence!
She's talking about Lymph nodes and feeling unwell the same time a lady from the BBCs 'You me and the big C' podcast has raised over a million for cancer research in 24 hours, and it's all over the news today. Yes I believe Jack Monroe would coat tail onto it and tin rattle. She is DISGUSTING.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
They made me a coffee once when I was driving and going to a gig with friends. I think I was probably the only person ever to ask for that. Coffee was rotten but I got a nice wee plate of biccies with it 😂
The first time I took my OH he put £1 in the jukebox not knowing it was free. Joseph ran behind the bar, opened the till and gave it back to him. “It’s aw part of the service son”.
I mean, Formica tables, a free jukebox and a pie warmer on the bar. What more can you ask for?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Spoiler re cancer

my mum had melanoma 5 years ago. She’s alive thanks to an ex nurse pal who spotted something she didn’t like the look of. Sorry to anyone who she is triggering today but I actually dislike her. It was over a year before my mum got the all clear. My grandpa also died of bowel cancer. Back in the day when there were no at home tests. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Behind and currently doing toddler books but have push notifications on and omg what in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Cannot WAIT for tonight’s lols, god bless you canal ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 92
We should all recommend some places that Jack should go. People who know Glasgow very or reasonably well. Let’s see how many she rocks up at 🤣🤣

I would suggest Cafe Cossachok in the Merchant City and I’ve also been to Mharsanta in the Merchant City too.

I really like Cossachok. And there’s Mono round the corner which is a vegan pub.
Please god, keep her out of Mono. It’s too precious, as is MonoRail the record shop (owned by Stephen Pastel of indie band The Pastels ♥).
Please, LJC keep her away from Paesano, Five March, the 78, Mother India, Kaachoo, Rafa’s Diner and basically anywhere with a G or ML postcode.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s an absolute dementor. She wears waist length clip in extensions when her own hair isn’t even chin length? What?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.