Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I'm still not convinced Harold isn't SB'S dad so therefore his family know exactly who Jack is unfortunately.
His mother is a big fan of Jack (SB'S other nan)
It is a bit sad how her Narc gaslighting has bewitched the entire family. I can only assume they were all bedazzled by Jack's fame and couldn't believe their luck when their son/brother had a kid with her.
If Harold isn't SB'S dad then one can only hope that our relatively new influx of newbies is from OH'S family!!
It would explain quite a few things tbh. He works in a shop too. Mithering ninnies we are! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
I left MN last year due to them doing fuck all about the constant stream of ableism, racism and victim blaming of women in abusive relationships. I could not stand that place any longer and found Tattle not long after, thank fuck.

I am constantly asked for ID, I’m in my late 30s. Last week, a charity door knocker asked me “Is your Mum home?” When I answered the door. Fuck me, I haven’t lived at home since I was 16, and why the casual sexism in assuming the female parent would be home 🥴 I have piercings and multiple, visible tattoos (most are amazing and the shit ones are due to be covered)

I mean, if anyone looked in my medication safe, it has multiple controlled drugs in it (hence having a safe cos kids) and could infer I’m an addict, but they’re all Psych prescribed therefore legal and yes I do rely on them or I can’t function so I suppose there’s not much difference in addiction/dependence?
Re: your last point there, I've been thinking along the same lines recently. All about social acceptability in many peoples eyes (not mine) but I've struggled more with some legally prescribed and legitimately used stuff than I have the recreational drugs, especially recently. I also see at work the judgment that can follow and occasionally deter people who are prescribed controlled meds like that legitimately, such as yourself

• Heart

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Please don’t get me started I was trying to triangulate the poxy bungalow for about a hundred years I have no idea where to start with actual people!!
Still never found it either. I get lost amongst the interiors of a lot of them. I know what to look for but there are so many. Then I do the Google earth thing and the beautiful swimming pools many have. Obviously filled with a hose and not heated because it’s such a run down area 🙄

• Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
My SB has chicken pox so Ill have to add a viennetta as well as some calamine lotion to the shop to help cheer him up. Such a selfless mother.

To celebrate thread 300 I will be frying up some tinned fish which has been open for several days with a sprouting potato & a wilted leek, and mixing it with some long grain rice to create a risotto. Recipe to follow, have a lovely day x
I had to take a moment after reading this as I was eating my lunch and it was almost ruined 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she already deleted the tweet about 'it's my kitchen so it's my trashy mouth'?

Can someone point me in the direction of what happened to the rabbit? Someone mentioned an airing cupboard but i cant seem to see anything in the Wiki. I'm seriously shocked. Thank you

• Sad
Reactions: 22