Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

br2491

Happy thread 300 day ❤❤

I’ve missed a few threads so gonna read back. Also like the absolute traitor I am I’ve never had vienetta 😬 and now desperately want to 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emmapism

VIP Member
We've seen Jack's portion sizes. If this dinner even happened we know full well why there were 'leftovers'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rewatched Step Brothers tonight. I totally think Jack was like Dale when the new kids moved in: swap 'this is a house of learned doctors' for 'this is a house of learned fire experts' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
That's it. I'm an utterly boring nobody, but, aside from telling you the place I live in, I'm not handing out my location to you all like that lot do. And I don't live anywhere near a single one of you that it would matter. The lovely @Wooh and @MaineCoonMama are plane rides away, even though we're in the same country. It's just common sense, surely?
I look forward to that plane ride and sharing a Vienetta, but NOT a mint one. Yuk to mint

• Haha
  • Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
What does scratching with a nuzzle mean? Did she mean to type muzzle, instead? Or pizzle?
I would not put a pizzle pumble past her.
The whole thing makes no sense other than being very obviously cringe. The cringe factor comes over loud and clear.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Tax hat on - it depends what they think has gone on. They are very much constrained by legislation depending on what is suspected and what type of investigation it is - and they sometimes get tripped up when the paperwork is incorrect.
The maximum - in cases of deliberate and concealed behaviour ie on purpose naughty tax fraud - is 20 years. But at that point they might also be going for criminal charges so it’s the very severe end of naughty which I don’t think Jack is at.
At her very lazy and entitled grifty naughtiness probably 4-6 years max which would pick up all her big collabs, most of the books and Patreon.
Kickstarter?

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Why is everything so over the top.
I just had a casual Sunday, went out for a walk in the sun. Went for a coffee. Chilled out on the sofa rewatching GOT and a few random posts on here. Nothing so extreme!

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
We used to do the cans on a string thing as kids, we got the idea from a show called Playschool which sold them under the name 'Romper Stompers' which is where the film Romper Stomper got the name from. I think my brother managed to break his ankle using them so it's probably not the greatest idea to put out to the general public.
Are you joking us? It's quite a leap from Play School!

• Haha
  • Wow