Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quisling was a Nazi collaborator. I mean she's bad but not Nazi level bad!

Fifth columnist is more appropriate.

Pretends to be a poor little fragile pixie who just wants people to be fed whilst giving the Tories all the proof they need to claim that poor people;

1. Don't know how to cook
2. Don't know how to budget
3. Spunk their money on big TVs and tattoos
4. Smoke
5. Drink and abuse drugs
6. Constantly want somebody else to take responsibility for them
7. Don't need money for food
8. Wastes any increase in income on holidays, jewellery, hundred pound hats, designer clothing and don't pay their bills.

Oh, and targets Labour MPs such as Jeremy Corbyn just at the point at which he was posing a threat to the Tories, aping all the Tory rhetoric about him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I think you might be right as it is impossible to get a nice fresh peach. Because of supermarkets giving us fruit out of season the peaches are pretty tit these days.
I love tinned peaches and ice cream because it’s nostalgic to me, my gran used to give us it and I quite often have it in the summer. I’ve never felt the need to bung it in a curry. I agree i dont think I’ve ever had a great fresh peach in the uk. Those flat peaches are decent in the summer but they’re not as good as the ones you get abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
1651425230677.png

Yep, just do that luv. Barrel scrapings will be preferable to the Ch****** and P**** curry.

I'll just pop this here. It will be appropriate some time soon. ;)

loud enough.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 58
follow back pro EU. they seem harmless enough on the surface, but they're all obsessed with the idea of either jack or hugh grant as prime minister
Why would anyone want Hugh grant as prime minister? Is he not the archetypal privileged toff?

Reactions: 28
Why would anyone want Hugh grant as prime minister? Is he not the archetypal privileged toff?
Partly because they think he'd be like his character in Love Actually, partly because he was instrumental in exposing the phone hacking scandal.

Reactions: 38
Because Hugh played the PM in Love Actually and he was a good PM in that so he should be a good PM in reality. #squiglogic

Disclaimer: I've never seen Love Actually so I've no idea what type of PM he was or if the film even touched on what his stance was on food poverty

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Because Hugh played the PM in Love Actually and he was a good PM in that so he should be a good PM in reality. #squiglogic

Disclaimer: I've never seen Love Actually so I've no idea what type of PM he was or if the film even touched on what his stance was on food poverty
I recall he ends up squashed in the back of a car with a child dressed as a lobster on their way to a school nativity play. Make of that what you will

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Absolutely DO NOT let knowing nothing about a subject or having any experience of it, stop you from writing about it.

You literal Love Actually expert,you 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This weekend has been spendy in this house. The children needed new important things like haircuts and trainers. My wallet is sad now. Send anything but peach and chickpea curry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Partly because they think he'd be like his character in Love Actually, partly because he was instrumental in exposing the phone hacking scandal.
Maybe he is OH and him and Jack are doing a real life ‘About a Boy’? 😂

i always thought the weirdest thing about the phone hacking is the fact so many celebrities sent really personal voicemails. My voicemails consist of ‘hi, can u give me a call when u have a min’

This weekend has been spendy in this house. The children needed new important things like haircuts and trainers. My wallet is sad now. Send anything but peach and chickpea curry.
I’ll send you some pumble-oos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe he is OH and him and Jack are doing a real life ‘About a Boy’? 😂

i always thought the weirdest thing about the phone hacking is the fact so many celebrities sent really personal voicemails. My voicemails consist of ‘hi, can u give me a call when u have a min’

I’ll send you some pumble-oos
Right? When I leave a voicemail it’s always “Hi, it’s err…me, err I’ll text you”

I bet Jack is all “hi! This is Jack Monroe, Queen of the POVs, former firefighter, bestselling author, tv presenter and owner of many, many sideboards. You may remember me from slopcidents such as horse spunk lasagne and lingreenie. Call me back but be aware I may not answer as I am BUSY and need a piss and a sandwich ok?!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

He also played Jeremy Thorpe who wasn't a prime minister

• Haha
Reactions: 21
follow back pro EU. they seem harmless enough on the surface, but they're all obsessed with the idea of either jack or hugh grant as prime minister
I've got fbpe in my twitter name, better remove it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Got just the thing!

FO sarnie.JPG

Or how about this?
tomato.JPG

Disclaimer: Neither are my own work. :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.