Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even IF she didn’t like potatoes, as a Florence nightingale-esque pov cook SURELY TO tit you would incorporate them anyway, given they’re a carby vegetable that are so versatile and filling. Am I in a vortex 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She said she loved taters before, being of Irish descent and all, she loves her casual racism.

She is also gonna freaking blow.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
i don’t drive and buy fresh potatoes a few times a week, does that mean i can bench press TWO queens?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Even IF she didn’t like potatoes, as a Florence nightingale-esque pov cook SURELY TO tit you would incorporate them anyway, given they’re a carby vegetable that are so versatile and filling. Am I in a vortex 😭😭😭
I thought she liked chippy chips?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m quite cross about her new found potato hate, they’re so bloody versatile. You can have potatoes as your carb every Damn day but in a different form and still feel like you’re eating a variety. But nah point to sludge instead 😒 what an absolute cockstrap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.