Jack Monroe #293 Georgia Church Suppers, just like MamaPapa used to make!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An actual professionally diagnosed and fully medicated ASD and ADHD frau here, I tend to fixate on certain 'things' until I get an answer or something else comes along.
At the moment it's this...
HOW do the Squigs, who obviously search for mention of her too, know NOT to pile on the TD?
She has been named outright in one of the posts, so why haven't her army of white knights jumped in.
They can't ALL know who TD is. She hasn't got 100's of 1000's of followers.
How do they know to leave her alone?
Unless there is some sort of coordination to the pile ons.
Her grovelling apology to another Twitter account, when told to keep her people under manners, was quite telling in my opinion.
I'm sure she said something along the lines of, 'I told them not to do this..' and it stopped.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
HOW do the Squigs, who obviously search for mention of her too, know NOT to pile on the TD?
She has been named outright in one of the posts, so why haven't her army of white knights jumped in.
They can't ALL know who TD is. She hasn't got 100's of 1000's of followers.
How do they know to leave her alone?
When TD posted a screenshot of Jacks booklist she squiggled out her name.

Sorry, not sure if we got these screenshots?

She doesn't even follow this person -
View attachment 1219679

SB with his dad a third of the time.

View attachment 1219680

Phenomenal

View attachment 1219681

No mention of her on Lorraine again.
Morning!
Jack is forensic enough to factor in when SB goes to his dads for the day but has breakfast at her house first, or has been away for the day and comes home in time for tea, so SB may be at this dads house for more than one third of the time, its just one third of his meals he has there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
She said her ED was a consequence of CSA?

I know she’s alluded to being r*ped and sexually abused in relationships, but I think this is the first time she’s mentioned being abused as a child?

Wow.

I mean, given that her parents are foster carers, she’s either saying that a foster child abused her in the home or it was someone associated with the family, under her parents’ noses, despite them no doubt being better versed in safeguarding than the average parent in the 90s.

As ever, I hope she’s lying/exaggerating. And I feel sorry for her parents constantly being passively-aggressively smeared by her allegations.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

I know she’s alluded to being r*ped and sexually abused in relationships, but I think this is the first time she’s mentioned being abused as a child?

Wow.

I mean, given that her parents are foster carers, she’s either saying that a foster child abused her in the home or it was someone associated with the family, under her parents’ noses, despite them no doubt being better versed in safeguarding than the average parent in the 90s.

As ever, I hope she’s lying/exaggerating. And I feel sorry for her parents constantly being passively-aggressively smeared by her allegations.
She has mentioned it before. She's made reference to an abusive teacher and I think one of the foster children.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yeah I think she's talking about the stuff she came out with in the 'fugue state' tweets.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Sorry, but the absolute bleeping GALL of her to have liked this when she routinely shares highly personal information about her son, has posted pictures of him in his underwear and has made comments about his bodily fluids on her public social media.

Screenshot_20220425-092859_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Also those maize snacks she’s so fond of are low in calories, they’re not marketed as diet food but they’re the sort of thing people on slimming world type diets eat as snacks. I’m quite partial to cheap maize snacks because I grew up eating them, but they’re nutritionally pointless. A handful of nuts or seeds or a bit or cheese would be a much better savoury snack.
And those with eating disorders perhaps.

Reactions: 21
Why - when Jack eats a million eggs a day, has cooking bacon BLTs, and feeds her son bollocks sausages - would a 'fake' egg mayo, made with tofu, be one of the faves?

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 09.33.28.png

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 09.33.38.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Sorry, but the absolute bleeping GALL of her to have liked this when she routinely shares highly personal information about her son, has posted pictures of him in his underwear and has made comments about his bodily fluids on her public social media.

View attachment 1219722
I've always been given a media release to sign for my daughter. That was primary in England, and then primary and middle school here. I'd imagine those of you with children under the age of 20 have had to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 1219722
This is such a stupid take. Clearly posted by someone who doesn’t have kids.

Schools will not publish a photo of a child in a newsletter, on the website, or on social media, without first obtaining permission from parents. At every school performance/sports day, there is a request that no one takes any photos because there are children who are not allowed to be photographed and their safety may be compromised if photos are shared on SM.

It’s like this person is assuming schools haven’t considered safe guarding issues 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Wow.

She's said before that a fostered child abused her as well as alluding to other incidents of CSA.
Her brother and other family members/family friends called her out on it saying it was categorically untrue and she deleted the tweets.
It was before the days of Tattle.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Right. I only lurk and grunk on here when I hear about Jack's chaoses but I can't keep my gob shut about that awful meal plan. You can't buy 2p worth of squash, it comes in a bottle for a quid. Cucumber that costs 45p used in a 29p (27p?) sandwich and then never seen again? Has she googled meal plans in the same way she googled Georgia Cook books? Tesco do a great meal plan in their free magazine £25 or less inc full bags of rice etc and everything on the list is used up completely. That's it, I'm exhausted from the delurk, send cattos (cashos) kthnxbye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
When TD posted a screenshot of Jacks booklist she squiggled out her name.

Jack is forensic enough to factor in when SB goes to his dads for the day but has breakfast at her house first, or has been away for the day and comes home in time for tea, so SB may be at this dads house for more than one third of the time, its just one third of his meals he has there.
One of TD's squigs named her.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2022-04-25 09.46.53.png

Yes, if only Jacks cheap pork based meal plan could be shared with everyone*. Poverty would be solved and we could all throw our hats in the air.

*Offer does not apply to Muslims, Jews, Vegans or Vegetarians.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Another morning wasted waiting for my aneurysm watching Lorraine. I’ve got three neurosurgeons on speed dial; starting to think I won’t need them 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.