Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was crying all over again reading your outstanding rundown of the chaos @Switchstreetz 😂 there must be absolute scenes in the shitty bungalow today.

jack's convo with harold.png

I am also a root beer-loving frau, and dandelion & burdock. Those will be the only spite beverages served in my spite orangery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Powershower

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Lads, I'm fewmin. *My evil OH Mrs ST said that I was FORBIDDEN from listening earlier and she FORCED to go to Waitrose instead because she wanted a roast later, we didn't have ANYTHING in and why was I basically starving her and ST Dog.
How I howled and clawed in my desperation to stay in real time with you all but OH INSISTED and she forcefully dragged me from the radiator, ripping it from the wall. OH forced a list of instructions at me and told me to GET OUT and REFUSED to let me drive so I had to take a big bag and WALK all the way there.

*My lovely wife asked if I minded nipping to Waitrose for a few bits, she had a quick look in the fridge and wrote me a little list of things we needed. It was a beautiful morning so as she handed me a bag, suggested I leave the car, take a quiet walk and stop off for a coffee on the way.

TLDR. I missed the "fun". Did we have an aneurysm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Waiting for the inevitable ‘I haven’t had a holiday in ten years but found some flights to Turkey in a puddle which I’ll use to go on a special work trip to learn about traditional food!’ Then she’ll pack a suitcase of leeks and celery and visit the local KFC, before returning with teeth that look like a pair of dentures (to match Harold).

• Haha
Reactions: 72

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Begging for a house Jack makes my blood boil. The fake humbles “it’s fine, we’ve come to terms with it, SBs longest home… blah blah” fuck off. Literal beg.

• Angry
  • Sad

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Apparently the online gossip forums are a way to shut down working class women made good :rolleyes:

Use of the word 'uppity' - Jesus Jack, look into the history of the meaning of that word, you utter plank...

• Angry
  • Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
I just texted my best friend (she's Romanian, lives in Iasi which is pronounced Yash! I know not all Eastern European countries are interchangeable but I thought she might have a better idea than me) to ask her how to pronounce Tblisi, told her why and her response was 'you are crazy, I could tell you how Georgians say it but am not going to tell you because it is Saturday night and I think you need to get a life' 😭🙈🙄
You don’t need that type of negativity in your life. Block her and move the fuck on.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Mallerenga

Begging for a house Jack makes my blood boil. The fake humbles “it’s fine, we’ve come to terms with it, SBs longest home… blah blah” fuck off. Literal beg.
I hate the way she uses her child to rattle the tip jar. Not to be a bitch, but that child's longest home has probably been his dad's.

• Heart
Reactions: 71