Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did all this Vacuous Bollocks Indexing kick off? I know she said it would be out mid-Feb (lol) but my measly calculations say it’s been at least 100 days since she started it all off…she’s done ONE page a day?? In her 10 hour days? Gifted my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The stroganoff is making me wanting to vom, which if I did into that pot, you wouldn't notice the difference.

OH busy on UberEats, Harold wants none of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When did all this Vacuous Bollocks Indexing kick off? I know she said it would be out mid-Feb (lol) but my measly calculations say it’s been at least 100 days since she started it all off…she’s done ONE page a day?? In her 10 hour days? Gifted my arse.
I for one, can’t wait to see it. I’m pretty sure we will soon be treated to a photo showing one hand written page of a4 taken at an angle so we can’t see what she’s written, talking about what an amazing job she’s doing on the index. And saying she’s now on 20 pages. Reader she isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I for one, can’t wait to see it. I’m pretty sure we will soon be treated to a photo showing one hand written page of a4 taken at an angle so we can’t see what she’s written, talking about what an amazing job she’s doing on the index. And saying she’s now on 20 pages. Reader she isn’t.
How has she compiled it without the box of ten years of receipts? It still hasn't surfaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hideous bollock sausage creation with an inexplicable egg? Completed it, mate.

7252164B-AE58-4F22-831C-595E0F1754EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Time to gather up those hunks of bread and recap what we know about Harold:
Access to guinea pigs
Big car
Brass mugs
Brother with chickens
Burgles Jack's clothes
Chooses unsuitable Lego
Dismissive of 90s fragrances
Doesn't drink alcohol
Not on social media (except reflection in photo posted by Jack)
Owns a spatula
Skilled at making cake boards

And what we still don't know:
Whether real or figment of Jack's imagination
Very impressed by the way you have alphabetised this list 😂 Forensic and granular.

Some more for the list:
Has parents.
Owns lots of ugly hats.
Works part time in a shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.