Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Yer box is universal" will be my go-to insult from now on.

Sad times, Frauen - today I was in a hammam. It had big ceramic candle holders with star-shaped cutouts, to make stars of light. And, instead of relaxing, it just made me think of the time Jack Monroe drilled holes in old tin cans (not fully cleaned, complete with bits of tomato) to make tealight holders for her bathroom.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Can anyone tell me if Jack is seeing someone? She's so subtle I can't figure it out
How long has it been now? And not a single person interested 🤣😂🤣 There will be an actual photo of the back of them doing household chores in the next 3 days…. SOMEONE SOMEWHERE PLEASE CARE

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m just trying to imagine what a sausage that costs 5p would taste like. I’m guessing like licking a pigs bumhole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Five sausages between three adults ( I assume SB is pretty much on adult portions ) and 50g rice as a portion ? Isn’t 70g the recommended portion size ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So she ate that disgusting fried bacon and cheese monstrosity at 2am we know she didn’t and said it was soooo delicious she’d be having it again for lunch.

But no photo evidence of either sandwich so whatever 🤷‍♀️

And now we’re supposed to believe she’s eating double helpings of that oily sausage slop for dinner? Kudos for snapping a photo to prove it exists, I suppose.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Five sausages between three adults ( I assume SB is pretty much on adult portions ) and 50g rice as a portion ? Isn’t 70g the recommended portion size ?
No wonder she needs to eat “off the plan” at 2am

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Now, now, they only need a teensy bit of rice as they'll be so stuffed eating the delicious, coconutty, mixed herb flavoured, greeny oily slick of yummy scrummy stroganoff sauce and the absolutely edible and ethically sourced sausage scissored into perfectly pixie sized pieces

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I was just about to say something similar. Five probably quite shrivelled bollock sausages in a sea of sludge can in no way feed three people. I don’t understand why more squigs don’t call her out on the very low calorie content of her disgusting recipes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I am fairly confident that I could slice a sausage more effectively with a knife than with kitchen scissors, though will admit that I have zero experience of bollock sausages so may be overlooking the challenges of their texture.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.