Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know off the top of their heads what thread number the THAT MAN chaos was on, I wanna read 🤣
Pretty sure it is actually on thread one or potentially 2. There were barely any posts about her until THAT PILE ON. Read the lime goss article in the wiki for the full story

Reactions: 23
This guy's garden is 😲. Why he'd want to 'collaborate' with Jack is beyond me. He can't be aware of her work.

Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 17.25.32.png

Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 17.25.41.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I think I've mentioned my publishing friend before 🔺️ who worked on one of Rachel Khoo's books (a dream of a person apparently). She met JO when doing the PR rounds with Rachel, he is apparently V nice but a tad handsy (in a slightly annoying way, always touching arms/shoulders etc when talking to you not a pervy way) so she found him a bit irritating, as nice as he was. Im pretty sure I've shared this before too so apologies, but Jack she met in a green room once when with another client (not sure if that's the right word?! Person she was PRing) and Jack didn't interact with the other guests who were sat around chatting, just sat on her phone and was shaking like a leaf, friend felt sorry for her as she thought she was just incredibly shy/nervous. In reality she was probably just tweeting how she'd been kicking everyone in the room's shins etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
I’m not sure if this has already been noted, soz if it has, but this like on TD’s original book tweet is 👩‍🍳💋

67E4B613-EAF3-4BE5-9A9C-B08430D442C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Dropped into the pub my wife moonlights at for a post-work drink and she took me into the cellar to help her restock, told me all the beers are organised by country and it set me off giggling about the Georgia thing again. The gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Off out, but just popping in to say I will LEFT if ‘All Georgias are interchangeable’ isn’t the next thread title - thank(space)you to @FlowerOfTheEast

As you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mm I'm guessing Damian will be doing most of the heavy lifting on this collaboration.
And are we even sure Jack knows where Ukraine is?
Jack is 100% the kind of twit who would call it the Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm still hooting about Georgia is Georgia. I feel a bit cheated that we didn't get quite enough time to appreciate her whacking great fib about the dazzling purple eye before she blundered in with that absolute corker (or banger 😌) since that was my favourite chaos up until last night.

Why you cry?
Shiny eye
Why you die?
Jack caught in lie

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Sorry, I've skipped a load cos I'm BUSY proof-reading my 3rd edit of 'The Most Common Side That People's Draining Board Is On' Index, but, has she just deleted the Georgia Church cookbook and posted a different list including an actual Georgian cookbook? With no acknowledgement to her monumental duck up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.