Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Bisha knows aaallllllll about Jack.
When he sees my face going 😳🤣🤬😲🙄 he says "What's she done NOW?" in a world weary voice as he likes to think he's Stewart Lee's natural successor but inside he's owl champagning along with the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
he got a channel 4 show that she thought she would be hers.

She also called him out early in her ‘career’ saying something like I don’t need a fiver Jamie and then said she was pressured into it because she had no media training
He also has a program that’s filmed in Southend, right on her doorstep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She’s just jealous, end of. And completely lacking in any professionalism - anyone with an ounce of self-awareness would realise a properly trained chef with years of TV experience is better than a snivelling slopgibbon with a repertoire of about three things. I mean, even I would be better than her. I expect any of us would, because she’s a fraud and a liar and tit to boot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s just jealous, end of. And completely lacking in any professionalism - anyone with an ounce of self-awareness would realise a properly trained chef with years of TV experience is better than a snivelling slopgibbon with a repertoire of about three things. I mean, even I would be better than her. I expect any of us would, because she’s a fraud and a liar and tit to boot.
My nan would be better than her, and her speciality is sausages cooked in mushy peas.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jealousy. And I also think it must be jealousy that made her not to promote Full Time Meals. A real campaigner would get beyond this
Omg I'd forgotten that. A squig asked why she wasn't promoting FTM and she had a tantrum about why should there be a deadline for promoting it. And then never did 😐
I've just remembered she hinted at working with Tom Kerridge too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I have a feeling the food community (aside from Mom who I still believe had a couple too many cocktails the night she tweeted about Jack before disappearing to 1 Melbourne Street, Melbourne and now regrets the whole thing) just pretend she doesn’t exist and grey rock her.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
but she invented chickpea and peaches curry 🥺 no one else will take the credit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Anyone know off the top of their heads what thread number the THAT MAN chaos was on, I wanna read 🤣

Reactions: 16
Omg I'd forgotten that. A squig asked why she wasn't promoting FTM and she had a tantrum about why should there be a deadline for promoting it. And then never did 😐
I've just remembered she hinted at working with Tom Kerridge too 😂
“Behind the scenes” 😂
TK threw some massive shade when he was promoting it, something like all the meals being easy to cook and what the whole family would like, nothing “out there” and no weird concoctions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.