Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, the Georgia Church Suppers book is the wrong Georgia. You might want to fix this, but thank you for the laugh
From Amazon

“Georgia Church Suppers is the ultimate church cookbook featuring favorite recipes from Baptist churches across the state of Georgia. In addition to the outstanding recipes, each church is featured with a full-color profile about the church letting everyone who purchases the book know what makes the church special. Everyone knows church cookbooks always have the best recipes those treasured recipes that have been handed down through generations of great cooks. From Chicken Salad Puffs to Grown Up Mac and Cheese, Southern Biscuits to Holiday Cranberry Salad, and so much more, this unique cookbook captures them all in an easy-to-follow format that even a novice cook can use. Georgia Church Suppers provides the perfect recipes for church socials and dinners on the ground as well as parties at home or a weeknight dinner with the family. Not your average cookbook, this is the ULTIMATE church cookbook for Georgia.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 152
I swear to god she said she has over 100 books earlier and she’s trying to get rid of one before she allows a new one. I know she doesn’t understand math fantastically but 600 is quite a bit different to 100. And also a load of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jack, FYI, Tesco does a perfectly lovely pork kiev, so stop eyeing up those sausages.

I also saw cooking bacon in my nearest one today and nearly took a photo, but they think I'm odd enough in there already.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Fab post from Trifley D about tonight's attempt at engagement harvesting. TD has a long track record of lifting up food writers that don't often get a lot of mainstream attention, so I can see why she's so fucked off at Jack steaming in like a galumphing great twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
From Amazon

“Georgia Church Suppers is the ultimate church cookbook featuring favorite recipes from Baptist churches across the state of Georgia. In addition to the outstanding recipes, each church is featured with a full-color profile about the church letting everyone who purchases the book know what makes the church special. Everyone knows church cookbooks always have the best recipes those treasured recipes that have been handed down through generations of great cooks. From Chicken Salad Puffs to Grown Up Mac and Cheese, Southern Biscuits to Holiday Cranberry Salad, and so much more, this unique cookbook captures them all in an easy-to-follow format that even a novice cook can use. Georgia Church Suppers provides the perfect recipes for church socials and dinners on the ground as well as parties at home or a weeknight dinner with the family. Not your average cookbook, this is the ULTIMATE church cookbook for Georgia.”
OH MY GOD 😭🤣😭🤣😭 hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Nice. ETA. Deleted already.
View attachment 1213741
Omg the bleeping little tit.
She really is poisonous and deeply unpleasant.
I think of her foulness, then of TD whose Twitter has for ages promoted cooks and cook books from around the world. TD's twitter feed is such an inspiring hopeful kind palate cleanser compared to the bitter bile sludge of Monroe's.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack, the Georgia Church Suppers book is the wrong Georgia. You might want to fix this, but thank you for the laugh
It is a tragedy that this occurred a mere 13 pages in and can't be worked into a thread title :ROFLMAO: It just sums her up, all the gear and no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
'Georgia Church Suppers is the ultimate church cookbook featuring favorite recipes from Baptist churches across the state of Georgia. In addition to the outstanding recipes, each church is featured with a full-color profile about the church letting everyone who purchases the book know what makes the church special.'

I simply cannot. They are not even remotely similar.

ETA seen it's already been posted! Sorryyy

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I do absolutely love when she outs herself as thick as duck. A narc rage always follows soon afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
I’m just trying to imagine what a sausage that costs 5p would taste like. I’m guessing like licking a pigs bumhole.
I laughed so much at that my OH asked what was happening. So I told my OH. He didn’t get it, that’s OH for you! Anyway I’m away to watch F1 with my OH.
(I can see why Jack mentions OH ALL THE TIME .. makes everything soooo much more interesting. )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.