Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Excited for broccoli mac and cheese with bacon tonight.

Bet the 2 other people who are having it with her are ~literally~ bouncing around like tigger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

EllaEm87

VIP Member
This is a bit off topic but I was thinking the other day about a few years ago when I'm sure Jack said she was trans? Then backtracked it as it was evident attention seeking bollocks...
I've a family member who's trans and when I think about the way Jack seemingly used it as some sort of trend it made me a bit upset. Anyone else have any thoughts on this, she seems. To have tried to smooth it over somewhat ie never mention it again... 🤔
She said T made her too randy but she still identifies as trans non binary she/they. She says.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

StringyMango

Chatty Member
Evening Frauen. I have 8 pages to grunk. For some reason,when we were suggesting pies earlier on it made me think of a wedding party buffet from hell. Hence vol au vents filled with despair.
I may think of some desserts later...

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I don’t always agree with Phillip Proudfoot on twitter but she’s just been owned by him there. It’s been said more than once to her that she actively campaigned against a Corbyn led Govt. Which means she’s part of the problem. She’s basically a selfish attention seeking twat like Owen Jones who criticised Corbyn when it was fashionable to do so then made an attempt at an apology

Her and Jones are two of a kind in my view. Willo the wisps. Flip floppers. Not an original thought in their heads.
Yeah they're two cheeks of the same arse to be sure.

I'm surprised Jack has never turned up on Jeremy Vine's festering turd of a show to talk bollocks actually.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I can see his tweet, I can’t see that reply
Good god!

I have never known in all my life people that are so sucked in by someone. It's like a cult!

Jack won't even sign up for a Tesco Clubcard because that would track what she actually buys compared to what she performatively buys for Twitter, she would implode in the face of the level of scrutiny a political campaign would bring.

There was something last week but it was on a different day to the initial airing, there have been 2 I think.
Oh I agree, the things that even she has called some Mp would make your toes curl, imagine the freak show she would have if someone did the same to her. I just wish sometimes she would out her money where her mouth is, if she thinks she can do a better job than current MPs then crack on, we all know it would be all peformative and triggering akin to Mr farage and the stunts he pulls with irritating the nation by using triggering I'll thought language.

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Maybe Jack needs to dig out these to help her sleep. The famous sleep mask from thread 1 post one View attachment 1212702
She had to stop because Harold doesn’t like it, too new fangled for his tastes.

He wakes her up at 2 to go to the loo, so she just multi tasks and makes snacks (in the dark of course) ,not on the meal plan because they are free (2am rules)

Last edited:
  • Haha