Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trueblue222

VIP Member
Why won’t she be an MP? She would lose. I don’t think any of the main parties would touch her. She wouldn’t pass vetting.

She would need to be accountable in theory. She would need to get off her arse and do some work and she would get nowhere if she stood as an independent as I said earlier.

Reactions: 27

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
What do you think she is going to try for engagement to try to get over the 500k line? I reckon she will be there by tomorrow.

• Sad

YenE

View attachment 1210999

There honestly aren't enough eye rolls in the world for these people 🙄

Although I must agree that few others would be able to create such utterly revolting slop from these ingredients!
What has she published exactly? Undercooked pie, baked oats with radiator scraps and poop soup ?

(Because I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been an ACTUAL recipe …. Maybe I’m wrong?!)

br2491

On her likes is a comment by someone with an EU flag stating how they’d DEFINITELY vote for her if she ran for office 🤣🤣🤣

I dunno if I’m delirious with covid or just finding that the jokes write theirselves with her and her ‘fans’

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
So who do we think - celebrity/blue tick wise - has her number, because they are certainly aware of her, but do they know how poisonous and grifty? TD doesn’t count as 👑 squiggle but she does know many of them. I’m afraid Nigella may be in the bad books until she atones for the latest chaotic iteration of Jack that she encouraged.

I think…

1 Susie Dent defo one of us
2 Marcusmate
3 Tom Kerridge, Jamie Oliver and all Daily Kitchen chefs
4 Ruth & Eamonn
5 Channel 4 news

who else…
I think there is definitely a food journo WhatsApp group and hopefully they saw what happened last night.

if anyone remembers those two women that were on DKL doing the bbq stuff. In the episode they were saying stuff like bung It in if I remember correctly. They are nice to her face but I think they could see the truth.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Is there any concrete proof in salary because it does feel awfully high
I agree, it does. Especially for a young woman of 20/21 with four and a half GCSEs and a background working in nightclubs/cafes.

Come to think of it, she was working in a cafe when she fell pregnant, so at what point did she even start the role with the fire service?

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I personally wouldn’t do that but I have a back story as to why and one day I will share it. Not now. And it’s not anything to do with me bring a bully online
We don’t like taking it off tattle anyway. Not against squigs. Big companies who have a responsibility towards consumers to do their due diligence however 🤷🏼‍♀️

Charitas

Chatty Member
That is a lot of food at 2am. I would not manage that on an on my feet most of the night shift.
am discovering ( I say discovering, remembering really) that meal plans do not survive contact with boys on school holidays. Whilst I was working my eldest cooked two part baked baguettes and filled them with ham and mozzarella. Completely ignoring my plans for Findus @like French bread pizza later in the week. He wasn't home alone but his Dad's response to late night snacking is ooh make me some too! Which is how he ended up eating baking spread on toast , because all blocks of fat wrapped in shiney paper are interchangeable. SB never seems to raid the kitchen or eat an entire loaf of toast

• Heart

'EllsBells

Our local MP is an idiot. They grandstand in the HoC having a go at Bojo and the rest on TV but trying to get them to do anything useful and supportive for their constituents. Pah. (Personal experience talking). Jacksie would Complete It Mate.

• Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
She would learn something about working hours if she did, but she won’t because tax dodging, committing fraud and scamming people does not win votes and she would risk being exposed. But she would rather sit on her Mediterranean arse and rake in the funds than actually work
Why doesnt she run for Mp then? It would stoop her being poor and she would be actually doing something worthwhile rather than causing pile ons.