Jack Monroe #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved him šŸ˜
Have you seen the Zack Morris is trash videos on youtube? (Hugely off topic, sorry guys) They basically say heā€™s an out and out psychopath, theyā€™re laugh out loud funny.

The hashtag wasn't exactly busting the Twitter algorithm tonight. Is it perhaps because all shops are open and well-stocked and food deliveries are happening to those who are shielding? Or is it because google is all up in her niche? We will never know.

Can I add a Westwood-leaf for modesty, please?
Sorry but only giant Hellmanns branded cue cards are allowed. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My son always used to want to make a strawberry pizza and I thought he was talking tit. I guess he wasnt... šŸ¤£
In Brazil we had strawberry and Nutella pizza and we all still talk about it šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is reaaaaally petty but did jack ever bring out a recipe for the elusive vegan pork crackling that she was banging on about for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is literally the food all kids get at school though. And well done Marcus Rashford but now jacks gonna rip what youā€™ve done to shreds

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 156466
urgh Jack just stfu. Bung ā€˜em in a curry. Sling ā€˜em in the microwave. This is not her wheelhouse. She is not the bloody secretary of state for foodbanks. Itā€™s driving me absolutely raging that sheā€™s piggybacking this.
Agreed. But simply because she tears a strip off of anyone who dates to ā€˜get in her nicheā€™. She is bang out of order. This is Marcusā€™s hard work and Marcusā€™s moment to shine and he is a young, talented black man who rose from true poverty. Considering all this, plus what has been going one, she needs to take several seats and ā€˜get out of his nicheā€™.

šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ‘暟‘暟˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The picture focussing on the mayo packets is a rather misleading. The full picture is much better. Lacking in fruit and veg but previous posters have put together a meal plan for the week that I would eat as an adult. As a free supplement I think it's fair enough.

Reactions: 17
Hang on she can barely talk about food needing to be nourishing and contain an adequate amount of calories seeing as her early recipes were mostly junk and the costings were lies that didn't contain enough calories to sustain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I donā€™t know about individual councils, but my London borough has been giving some parents vouchers, and some food parcels. The parcels have been wayyyy bigger than that. My friends with parcels (that I know about) have primary aged children, though, so not sure if the gov/councils are prioritising their nutrition. I hope others start posting, for a more balanced view.

why does Jack have to pre empt everything with a load of ā€˜you had all better not dare to say XYZ...ā€™ like seriously does she speak like that in day to day life? She exhausts me! I hope she didnā€™t speak to her kid like that, just a constant contemptuous tone, always with the assumption that people are tit.

Reactions: 21
Is she collecting the photos so she can then lobby for better meals? Basically hijacking the campaign into her own perhaps.

I agree there needs to be some standardisation but maybe from someone relevant and up to date rather than experienced from what...10 years ago?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.