Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fingerprints are a conscious design choice. It's how you know it was made with love by a sweaty spite-filled gremlin with whacking great mitts 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
there is absolutely no way she's made that cake

it looks like a professionally made cake to me, the top looks like it's many chocolate cornflake cakes

I really want some tbh
Wait, what? Is that cake meant to look like my Dad’s allotment?

Jesus Christ, I’ve seen it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Are these outlaws the same as the in-laws she went away with for her and m-i-l’s birthday ?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
it's far too structurally sound and nicely presented for it not to be professional! the walls are kitkats!

it's mean to look like soil cos that's where the easter bunny lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sitting reading the Waitrose food magazine.... mostly cos I'm kinda fancy.....and it has a recipe for an Easter nest made of shredded wheat mixed with chocolate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It’s a tit cake although that doesn’t matter because you can’t see it for the £2+ of kitkat fingers and the shredded wheat chocolate mess on top.
Jack, crumbled biscuit sand/soil etc has been a thing in cakes for years now, your main character syndrome is getting ridiculous. Also, where’s Dasher, the real rabbit you apparently own?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

If she ate the sweets of the top and scooped the sides to the top and covered the damaged sides with breakaways( there not KitKat's, you can tell by the design on the back) I think we have a contender.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.