Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we laugh at the squigs sometimes but honestly, that post saying they’re sure it’s their fault that they can’t see anything has got me right in the cobblers. Poor sod. And so publicly done too… it’s like a very sad, emotional version of getting the ick.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I have a sweet tooth and will pretty much eat any kind of dessert but that cake gets a big ol' nope from me. I'd be worried some of that chocolate dirt is actually from under Jack's nails 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m still trying to imagine her face when her paying B and B guests ask for the breakfast, dinner and packed lunches she promised them!

“I’m BUSY!”
“It’s cooking bacon or nothing at all”
“What do you mean have I rinsed the beans? Of course I have”
“You’re not going to stop until I’m carried away in a coffin made of spoons. I try and help people and all they do is mither on about lunch. Nobody gives me a second thought. Did I tell you I have arthritis?”
I get guest house paradiso vibes. The rotting nuclear fish that makes everyone sick,

" Mrs twit" is all fits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
there is absolutely no way she's made that cake

it looks like a professionally made cake to me, the top looks like it's many chocolate cornflake cakes

I really want some tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It is a Jack cake, the rabbit has done pellet poo all over and there’s a discarded fag end. Also the flowers are evil.
C21B8E5F-3BBF-4726-A74A-EA406BABE958.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
there is absolutely no way she's made that cake

it looks like a professionally made cake to me, the top looks like it's many chocolate cornflake cakes

I really want some tbh
The perfectly tempered chocolate is a give away.

You're not kidding anyone, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_20220416_233224.jpg

My kids made an Easter cake. I don't think they did too bad. All I did was take it out of the oven. I am biased but I still think it's better than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Unpopular opinion but I can believe Jack constructed that cake . Pre made cake , topped with cornflake cake ( which is still melty hence being so shiny ) , crumbed biscuits, mini eggs and pre bought fondant figures. Surrounded with facing in kit kats and a ribbon wrapped round it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What is that black thing? It has no place upon the cake. Is it a Hallowe'en ghostie? A devil? Some kind of. ..."dildo"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Would you have outlaws after 4 months?

I would love it if disaffected supporters announced on twitter, or here, that they were cancelling their Patreon subscription of x per month.2/3rds of her supporters came to her as a result of Nigellas shout out. I cannot imagine that they signed up for £1.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The fact that it looks like actual wet soil that when cut would cause a family of woodlice to come skittering out is very off-putting. If you thought the cake was bad, wait until you see that she followed up the palatable cake tweet with one about getting ganache out of her crevices. duck's sake. Imagine Mom or THAT MAN saying here's a lovely cake btw I've got ganache in my crack.

View attachment 1199577
At least (I hope) she is not planning to cook the Easter Bunny for lunch tomorrow (I'm serious, she has form, Google Bunny Bucco)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.