Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wildcard theory: OH is clearly a man because Jack couldn’t possibly have the less special gender expression in a relationship with an enby, she obviously just doesn’t want to reveal that it’s a hetero pairing because she loses the special lesbian single mother oppression points she’s been banking all these years, and so is using ‘them’. Also I genuinely believe she’s exhausted the supply of women who’d put up with her shit whereas men are more easily cuntstruck.

OH likes silly old fashioned hats…

OH works part time in a little shop

Despite this OH can afford a big car and flashy gifts

OH is The Repair Shop dude. She even said they watched it together. Please let this be true.

Reactions: 93
Jay would NEVER

Reactions: 62
Oh FFS, is she doing the “I’m so poor, I’m on the Gruel” Jack again?

It is almost as if she is guilty, when she does this in response to someone suggesting she might have a bit of money…..

Reactions: 31
If she had her Self Assessment records available for 3 years, proving her income was enough, she would be eligible for a 0% deposit insurance policy which many agents offer now, costs about £120 and saves you the usual bond amount. She also had a £30k deposit for a house a few months ago. She doesn't need a 3 bed dormer bungalow, she WANTS one or wanted one and now shes stuck. She has also chosen to re-sign, so she's past referencing by herself, has a guarantor or has paid a year in advance. More fool her maybe (and her landlord, who I presume is not on Twitter!)?
I would presume a restricted increase in rent is cheaper for her than a new rent amount in a new house. What I have seen over the past year is an average £450 pcm go to £650 pcm. If you stay where you are, your tenancy agreement protects you from increases over a certain % per year, in most cases. A new rental property will potentially cost you *counts on Caroline's singular hand* 344% more

Reactions: 31
It never fails to tickle me when she talks about being upstairs in her bungalow.

Reactions: 45
I'm going with dumped.

Roll on the funny tragic pictures of Jack angrily posing in a sagging sports bra and a pair of control knickers.

If she wasn't such a cunt I would feel sorry for her

Reactions: 40
Is claiming furlough funds then not paying taxes fraud?
Fellow frau mentioned being burned before financially and I can level with that as a way to keep things separate. I have my own bank account and we have a joint one. I earn less as work part time with more childcare time as Mr V has kicked on last couple of years. Maybe we will reach parity later on but at the moment we need to know each other’s earnings to work out fair shares. Also it all comes out when you get a mortgage together.

Reactions: 35
I've lost all hope of ever reaching the end of my grunk. She just keeps going and going and going, like the world's most obnoxious Energizer bunny, only fuelled by delusion and gruel. I'm pleased I've got a new word to add to the Jacktionary though because what the hecking fuck does 'enjoy revisiting that particular dervish of cold rage' mean

Reactions: 63
Forensically analyzed, dear heart, at a granular level. Have a doggo:

Reactions: 27

"We"... when you didn't get vaxxed (first jab) til late 2021, had a "bubble buddy" in and out, went out to get fish and chips WHEN you had Covid? Nah fuck off.

She's trying *so* hard to go viral it's actually quite funny.

Reactions: 108
This has made my day (which has been a difficult one cos I've been BUSY doing my job for which I definitely earn less than Jack the receives in patreon each month for sitting on her Mediterranean arse! ). Dear Captain James T Kirk

Reactions: 28
I don’t know why this is making me laugh, I think it’s because it just goes to show how fucking preposterous her claims are. Also a timely reminder that Jack Monroe is yet to declare which other charities have been chosen by her to receive the proceeds of the merchandise which is still for sale.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.