Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pray forgive me, Mancbee, but Jack is an utter, utter cunt
I can't believe she's ramped the begging up even more.

Actually...i can

Reactions: 46
I'm with you here, I can't comprehend thinking about a future together and not discussing money. I got married at 21 to a man who had attained the great age of 24, and despite the fact we were both young and also certifiable idiots, we obviously had conversations about money? Who doesn't?

Reactions: 39
‘Property inspector’ in two tweets - she wants someone to ask about it then…

The thing is, it’s gotta make you wonder if this whole ‘hate the landlord’ act is because she’s truly living in a shit hole, or if it’s another case of Iqbal-the-landlord, where she has stopped paying and looking after the place so the landlord wants to get into the place to make sure she’s not totally fucking it up..

Reactions: 36
Anyone would think she's just had a house fire or something with the "I'm ok, my pets are ok" etc lol. If this indeed happened, I imagine all the performative heavy milk bottles snd jam jars etc she uses as storage don't help. Her kitchen is full of crap too, you can bet the shelves were overloaded.

Reactions: 58
Evil Landlady is going to do her nut when she finds out about the shelf. She'll probably ban Harold from the property as a punishment or add another decade to the never ending lease.

Reactions: 46
There was one tweet last week from someone who had quoted those rubbish net worth sites that said she was a millionaire which has been exaggerated to mean loads of people think she is a millionaire.

She says it is normally GC (gender critical) accounts that do it implying it is a bunch of transphobic people trying to bring her down.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.