Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
ancient footage of mom blending figs with nigel slater (with a goatee)on food network rn

as mr kcc points out, two niges together!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Remymia

Jack has changed her pronouns a lot between they/them and she/her a LOT. She continues to use "she" and "her" about herself and in her bio currently she's fine with both. Beyond Jack, some people who are non binary may not mind being called either she/her and they/them or he/him and they/them. Some just go by they/them. It depends on the individual. Being non binary simply means you don't fit into the being either woman or man, you can be androgynous or perhaps have some femme traits while being androgynous. Gender identity also doesn't need to have anything to do with taking hormones or surgery. Many people of course do change following these things but for some they can't access these treatments or just prefer not to. Dead naming is definitely still a thing even if you don't transition. Gender identity and expression of this definitely isn't black and white and I guess the most important thing anyone can do is listen to what each individual person wants when it comes to pronouns and name.

With Jack its tricky because in the past she's given a variety of reasons why she changed her name, not all of them to do with gender. She also picks up and drops the issue whenever it suits her. It makes a bit of a mockery of an already much maligned community tbh. I know trans people who don't rate her at all.
Thank you for explaining!

• Heart

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
TE="Dummyfingers, post: 9189698, member: 137592"]
OH?!!! Other half??
😮
What did I miss? I was only gone a week.
[/QUOTE]
Well, there's the original Jack the pov on twitter and then her OH who I believe is also Jack but the patreon funded version with her Tiffany jewellery, Cotswold sideboards and numerous other frivolous spends .

Tldr: There is no OH.

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I go out for a few hours and there must be a chaos so checking in from the past. Might already have been said but there is no way her brother would lower himself I’m sure to public laundry washing as it appears he has a professional job where he has worked extremely hard (possibly only 7-8 hour days)