Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I’ve just resigned myself to the fact that broccoli and pasta are cheaper than cinnamon and granola so…

ETA- pistachios are extortionate and a brownlee brother is flogging them so whoever is waiting for that can basically forget it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

'EllsBells

I love porridge but only made with water (genuine lactose intolerance not grifting for milk for cos play poverty). Add an apple or banana no sugar or honey added (simples). Porridge must not be messed around with. Peanut butter my a***.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Serious question. If she has already blocked someone how can they comment on her tweets?

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Probably an expensive takeaway. I’ve not seen any pictures of this amazing Greek dish, so it’s probably all lies. Maybe the OH is Greek-Cypriot and she’s trying to impress him? Could it be Theo Paphitis? Or Stavros Flatley? I’m moving away from Ian Rush now
Ok this person OH is not Greek, no way, never ραν αγία mother of god!

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Don't fret, pet. I'm sure when you're famous enough for these companies to have heard of you they'll leave you alone...if you ask nicely.(y)

Tomorrow's Saver Squad slot must be pre-recorded so none of the sobriety, AA, being bombarded and triggered by alcohol all day long posts can be an excuse for that? Victim staus engaged. ✅ 🆗

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I can only deduce from this fresh (in a manner of speaking) gruel that rather than a rain dance, we did a collective slop dance and now are reaping the terrible, terrible rewards. Also it is quite clear that if they're addressing her as Mr. Monroe in an email, these companies haven't got the slightest clue who she is. That must be nice for them. I hope they never find out.

Btw I can colour code things too, Jack! It must surely be because of autism and not because it's otherwise impossible to keep track of what the heck is going on. Twat.

View attachment 1171799
Bib thread title nominate toot toot!

• Haha

Boyo

VIP Member
OH is super generous right? When was the first breadcrumbing of OH? Did their appearance coincide with shit merch grift? I mean since they’ve been around they’ve been slinging the dollar left right and centre. Never had an OH that’s been that generous that quickly. Lucky Jack and her special talents 🤨
Maybe he(?) has a penchant for meat, both low-welfare and unruly?

• Haha
  • Sick

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
At The Ivy, Jack leapt upon the piano and provocatively sang Common People at her fellow diners which 100% happened. Jack seems oblivious to this being a total fail. No one dining at The Ivy is trying to live like common people so we're not quite sure what point Jack was trying to make. Maybe one day she'll spot Camilla Parker Bowles down the chippy and can have another go at musical class war.
She didn’t sing it with Jarvis? I must have also mixed two stories 😳😂

• Haha