Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead

VIP Member
I 100% believe she never bought the pet semetary collection. She might gone and peered like a pixie at the stuff, but she never purchased any, nor cooked it.

We'd have pics of that shit stew last night if she had.

Why do you have to lie so much, Jack? What is your fucking deal?
Agreed. She would have taken a pic of the Pet Semetary bag too. I think she was guilting the OH as he didn’t give her a lift home, only lift there, or wanting to do some Greek cosplay or something

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She probably doesn't count treacle as sugar. Because she's thick.
So is treacle!

Pretending to be a dietician/ nutritionist again I see despite parking the course needed to achieve a qualification eh
I don't believe her rehab was a good one. Try finding decent stats on its recovery rates. You won't. It's for wealthy people, staffed by a bunch of imaginatively-qualified shysters.
I thought that too when reading up on the staff. Isn't one an actor too? They let Jack write articles for them after she'd been in rehab for mere months. I wonder if they felt her sleb status would be a draw to potential new clients.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Tbh I'd have gained a small amount of respect for her if she'd simply told atheist squig to get fucked for being a total bore. I really have no interest in what anyone does/doesn't believe but turning up under a comment about AA giving it "As an atheist..." is just a dick move that reeks of entitlement. Maybe just maybe not everything in the world is for you. Just like most people manage not to stand outside Friday prayers at their local mosque telling folk they won't being be going in because they're not a Muslim, you can just filter out stuff that's not useful to you.
Yeah for once she had a pass to be a bit PA or outright rude and she didn’t bloody take it yet will bite peoples heads off for nothing. Clueless as ever, Jack.

• Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
addition:

why you blue?
goat stew
why you sour?
lego flower
oh no, in shock
haslet "not in stock"
uh oh
kleftiko
Fantastic Bendy Ost, poetic genius I bow to you .Also relieved that Jack has gone back to her Greek Cypriot heritage as that is quite a long way from Celery (Edinburgh)

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Just thinking how offensive Jack has been recently.

People are literally choosing to starve to survive, and poverty campaigner Jack is laughing about midnight sandwiches and packets of crisps?! She's using a couple of meals worth of ingredients on a greasy breakfast, using plenty of cooking methods. She's letting fresh produce go off (apple in the porridge.) She's going to fast food restaurants and spending over £20 on absolute shit. She's making out that her pet cemetary backpack is so quirky, when it's the norm for a lot of ethnic communities, and as the crisis spreads, more people will be looking at cheaper meats for eating.

Being poor is nothing but a jolly jape to the silly twat. She's so very damaging to the actual cause she claims to represent.

(And SB aint there. Thank fuck.)
I would love TD or a top blue ticket to point this out.

Also I want to say I don’t expect TD to do all the work. She wouldn’t deserve the flying monkeys that come as a result but surely someone could join the dots. Hopefully she has a dig at THAT MAN or Sir Matt and they point it out.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Distasteful sums it up perfectly, V.

Both her public look at me and praise my sobriety displays and our discussing the veracity of her claims.

It really does makes me feel grubby to speculate. But the only thing I can say for certain about Jack, is that she has consistently shown herself to be a pathological liar and it wouldn’t be the first time she faked a condition/affliction etc to gather sympathy and attention (and 💰) 😕
Sympathy, attention, money, an excuse for poor behaviour and for slithering out of things! 😑

• Sad

Shawads

VIP Member
Not making light of those who are genuinely suffering hardship ( unlike Monroe) but her hideous style of writing omfg. Makes it sound like Martin is some kind of avenger taking on all the zombies in an impending apocalypse
Exactly what I thought when I read it. Birdbox stylie. Reminds me of some of the conspiracy theory pages I follow just to keep my finger on the pulse.
Oh shit. I sound a bit jackish

• Haha

Clarends

Chatty Member
I’ve just resigned myself to the fact that broccoli and pasta are cheaper than cinnamon and granola so…

ETA- pistachios are extortionate and a brownlee brother is flogging them so whoever is waiting for that can basically forget it.
Pistachios now heavily discounted in tesco for Ramadam.

Reactions: 24

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
One of my best friends is one of his best friends so I’ve met him lots over the years. He is a genuinely lovely, proper working class, generous, incredibly funny & charming man, and Im pretty sure he’d find Jack abhorrent.
He’s on my laminated list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24