Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
WHY PUT IT IN THE KITCHEN THEN? PUT IT IN THE LOODIO OR ONE OF THE OTHER 20 ROOMS OR OUTHOUSES
So much this.

And as another Frau pointed out; she had store bought rocks no less. Do they even need tumbling? Why no video of it Jack? Lying again?

Reactions: 27

Lazarus

VIP Member
One of my best friends is one of his best friends so I’ve met him lots over the years. He is a genuinely lovely, proper working class, generous, incredibly funny & charming man, and Im pretty sure he’d find Jack abhorrent.
This is music to my ears and eyes. I adore that man and have since I was 14 (almost 30 years). He is a national treasure.
As an offering to you all, I can’t recommend Wireless Nights enough. A tremendous radio show JC presented and is available on iPlayer. Lovely to listen to, down low, in bed with the lights out. Perfect.

• Heart

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Just to say from the previous thread that I had vegan brawn once in a restaurant in Germany. Just because I could.

• Wow
  • Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The tokens aren't the only things that are fungible (ie, can be interchanged with any other set of AA tokens bought on the internet).

Herbs are fungible in her world. And salt. And rice. And any other foodstuff unless it's tins of fruit.

And, more pertinently, all her partners are extremely fungible.
Jack just wants to be like Suzie-D with her fancy word of the day.

• Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
You're mixing up two Jack stories there. Jude Law was in the Groucho Club when he inadvertently blocked Jack's view of the TV screen prompting her to roar "SIT DOWN I NEED TO SEE FUCKING REDCAR". This 100% happened.

At The Ivy, Jack leapt upon the piano and provocatively sang Common People at her fellow diners which 100% happened. Jack seems oblivious to this being a total fail. No one dining at The Ivy is trying to live like common people so we're not quite sure what point Jack was trying to make. Maybe one day she'll spot Camilla Parker Bowles down the chippy and can have another go at musical class war.
Oh yes. Sorry got 2 very expensive and privileged nights out in 2 very expensive and very privileged venues mixed up. Poor poverty stricken Jack I expect her OH fronted her every time 🙄

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Sorry for the Recovery Jack Regurgitation but I’m behind again.

Excellent quoting from the Big Book Jack. Please believe me when I say if ANYONE else was speaking openly about AA/the Big Book/12 Steps, I would be happy. But because it’s Jack and she’s so sanctimonious and so self-centred and so…un-12Step-like, I just can’t.

Oh Jack. You could only dream of a day of putting principles before personalities! She just can’t see that we’ve seen windows with less transparency than her, she thinks everyone else are idiots. We see you Jack, we hear you, we watch you!

When I came back I said to myself “Lenny, lay off the AA chat. Just because you’re a veteran of both the NYPD and AA, not everyone wants to hear your views”. Not because I don’t think it should be spoken about, quite the opposite (although AA is only a small part of Jack). But because I would hate if anyone would think I judge anyone else’s sobriety. I genuinely don’t, only my own (and occasionally Mr Lenny’s 🤭). I just can’t bear people getting the wrong impression of what AA and recovery can be like. My view is that anyone who chooses to talk about their own personal journey has a responsibility to pass the message on in an appropriate way. And I don’t think she does, it’s all “me me me…quote I’ve heard at a meeting…ooh look at my tokens…another quote I’ve heard…me me me, tell I’m the best sober person you’ve met”
Recovery Jack can get in the bin.
She can get in the bin with every other type of Jack. All Jacks belong in the bin of shame.

• Haha

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Why does she have multiple ones with the same number, can someone explain as I really don't know.

Also as a northern Irish Frau I really try to stay out of politics I know fuck all about. Just sayin. Sorry manc bee
Grunting but when one of my friends was getting sober and hit a milestone, they would go around a few local AA's and collect a chip from each one. (I'm not sure why)

• Wow

JuliaGulia

Chatty Member
They're not NFTs, they're actual tokens you twit. Now that Sober Jack has turned up, it's a perfect time to unleash what was a cursed project from start to finish (it was that bloody orange moon). Just give us the fucking slop or go away you absolute menace.

Genius Dear Heart!

• Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
The idea that the Tories want to starve people so that the can't riot or at least they don't care if they starve to death because then they can't riot.

But without context it's just vaguely threatening...like if you riot we'll kill you...
There's no context with it though, and that's where people will just go huh? No explanation, no background, no mission statement.....just huh?
Much like the #thunderclap (or thundercrap) whatever it was.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Does she think Martin is running this himself? With nobody else employed?
Goodness me, she’s fucking insufferable.

Fucking Easter Holidays too and he’s in his room, assumed to be asleep at half 8.
When there's football on. Would it kill her to let him stay up to listen to the match?

• Heart
Reactions: 26