Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Same with porridge! Seems to fall out of my stomach en masse and leaves me absolutely starving.

Reactions: 28

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Every so often I get the notion to start a world cup of Jacks so we can find out once and for all which one is the worst but like Jack faced with honouring a commitment I look at the work involved and rapidly lose interest. Please sign up to my Patreon.
Every so often I'm tempted to make a list of my Jack favourites. Favourite blatant lie, favourite elevenerife moment etc, so that I don't forget all thr moments that make me 🦉🍾 the most. I'm not forensic-brained to store all this info otherwise you see. Maybe we can all share our highlight list at the end of the year? As a little supplement to the Sloppies (which I missed last year so I'm already very excited about!)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I'm confused. Is this lunch (very late) or dinner (very early)?
I know she said SB used to go to bed at a ridiculous 7pm but isn't 4.30 ish an odd time for any meal?
Come on it's obvious it's an early bird special!

Also who the feck is Dot and Ethel, has she given herself and her new love machine nicknames?!

Also who the feck is Dot and Ethel, has she given herself and her new love machine nicknames?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

'EllsBells

Didn't I say Jack's new OH is a pensioner - just look at their viewing habits and tell me they can't get a free bus pass.

Waiting for Jack to start quoting from The Goon Show and reminiscing about Dixon of Dock Green.

Two bathrooms and a starlift
It will be confirmed when she starts mentioning Nostalgia TV comedies like Sorry, Watching and Oh, No It's Selwyn Frogett (Forces TV) and naned dramas on ITV3. 💖

• Haha

Pantomimehorse

Also the awful public outpouring of grief with kitten. Declaring kitten to have been the purist most unconditional love she had ever known and that her life was empty without it. Stuff like that must be appalling for your child to read.
which kitten :-(

• Sad

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Also, I have been trying to count the 4 types of protein in this slop, as stated by our Jackie.

So far, I have got
1) (shit cooking) bacon
2) peanuts in the PB and chopped nuts
3)……?
4)……?

What am I missing??

Thank(space)you
Oats are a source of protein, in that they have protein in, moreso than most other cereals, but I wouldn't recommend them for someone seriously interested in increasing their protein intake

Reactions: 27