Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
a bit like one of those old boys who are always in the pub propping up the bar and talking about who’s died/gone to prison.
Pubs with those sort of guys are nearly always worth it 😂

Does remind me that when I first started going out (in 2003/4 😮) those sort of old boys were moaning about how they would stop going out if beer went about £2 a pint. The handful who are still alive still go out, of course, even though beer is now nearer £5 a pint.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry just took a nosy at the tweet and it’s only 50 billion of new money. Phew!

These people live on another planet. Who’s gonna ring HMRC up for their rebate first, as apparently it’s all just for lols:

207D763B-34B0-48BA-AAF7-B542409D16F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Christina31

Jack has come out publicly many times over the years (and even backtracked on some!) so it’s hard to keep up!

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Not a football fan so sorry if this is a sacred act but who listens to it on the radio in 2022? Like if you’re at work then yeah maybe but 🥴 in a world where teenagers can do anything online are any of them booting up a DAB radio??
Probably because she doesn't have a functional tv or broadband or she's lying about both.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shawads

VIP Member
View attachment 1172493

Started out with the intention of complimenting Jack on saying something sensible and by the time I got the the bottom of the page to start typing out the post she'd reverted to type and started being a total cock again. Amazing. Still, I think I might set up my own Teemill called 'The 35 seconds when Jack Monroe wasn't a twat' and sell loads of merch with that Tweet on it, to commemorate this glorious occasion.
She's only chill with it now because she's realized everyone is catching on to her being on one long publicly funded holiday!

• Haha

Pavlova

VIP Member
What's that scraping noise? Jacksie reaching the bottom of the conversation barrel with 'Yep done mate'. Naming clouds. Urgh.
Put. your. Phone. Down.
Never in the history of Tattle have we so needed an eyeroll emoji so I'll drag this out for its weekly airing instead...
20210530_232420.jpg

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I also visited the home of the poet John Keats and was disappointed in his taste in kitchen decor.
IMG_20220403_150531.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28