Jack Monroe #28 Mayo’s for dunking, threads are for Grunk(a)ing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re all so smart! I don’t know wtf is going on
Same babes. But I am supposed to be working so not giving it my full attention or I would have definitely cracked it by now....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Serious thanks to @heretoreaditall2019 . I had a tiny poke around and didn’t have the stomach for much more, so appreciate your efforts in entering the cesspit 😔. For what it’s worth, I agree with you and find it more than a bit creepy that our nest holds a very bad egg. It’s a very different and even more sinister discomfort than Stu’s feed which is just a bit grim and pathetic.

Sorry for not being clearer but I’m aware that this is not a pleasant feeling for some of us and no one needs more stress right now. Just wanted to add a bit of solidarity and let you know that I see what you do x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am so confused with what is going on!? Is the DDD Tattle account and Twitter account linked?

Reactions: 13
WTF is going on? Can someone DM me please as I'm thick (but nosey).
I am dying to do some sleuthing but I am actually back in my office for the first time today so I can’t join in.
More clues anyone??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious thanks to @heretoreaditall2019 . I had a tiny poke around and didn’t have the stomach for much more, so appreciate your efforts in entering the cesspit 😔. For what it’s worth, I agree with you and find it more than a bit creepy that our nest holds a very bad egg. It’s a very different and even more sinister discomfort than Stu’s feed which is just a bit grim and pathetic.

Sorry for not being clearer but I’m aware that this is not a pleasant feeling for some of us and no one needs more stress right now. Just wanted to add a bit of solidarity and let you know that I see what you do x
Doubling up on @heretoreaditall2019 thanks... more than a little creepy given what went on previously.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't understand and I really want to know, I feel left out. I am too thick to work this all out by myself, someone help me please!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.