Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Entering this thread like...

😂 On a more serious note, I'm scared that Jack will be so furious about my name appearing in her thread title. What will she do for revenge? Am I going to get a peach tray bake thrown through my window? A dead turtle lasagne? 😬 Does anyone have the contact details of a Welsh bodyguard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Flumps

VIP Member
I think that I’m beginning to get an inkling now, putting together something controversial that was said in an earlier thread with other stuff that seems quite odd. Disturbing. Very.
Been thinking a lot about this this morning, because apparently I'd rather focus on this than any Real Life (TM) worries, and I'm sure it seems hypocritical to JM, her friend, her lawyer, whichever of them is keeping tabs today, but it's starting to really upset me.

I'm absolutely of the belief that it's ok to hold negative/opposing views to a person whose chosen to put themselves in the public eye. I also think it's ok to take the piss out of people (cf Gogglebox for just one popular example). I think it's actually really important to point out blatant lying or the kind of behaviour that might damage other people (JM's 2.5 stone weight 'loss' for example). I'm glad that there is a place to do this and that there are gifs.

I'm also really conscious and glad that this little thread is about a lot more than just JM and really value the humour, honesty, perspectives and all round brilliant people that I've found on it.

I'm hugely saddened that there's an implication that there is potentially someone in our midst who thinks that personal abuse, direct (or almost direct) attacks on someone who is, whatever else, clearly not mentally healthy at the moment and online intimidation are acceptable tactics/behaviour. More than that, that they have potentially been quite elaborate in their creation of a Tattle persona. I hate to think, though I suppose it is a common thing on the internet these days, that we've been misled by someone as to their true intentions. From what I've seen of Tattle, it strikes me that if a connection could be accurately identified, then the admins (waves hello and thank you) would handle it.

What really upsets me, if this is the case, is that I hate feeling ghosts and shadows and paranoia about who I am interacting with, and I hate that others here might be feeling the same too.

I don't think I have a concluding point. I just wanted to say I think it's shitty and that anyone who would do that really actually *does* need to take a long hard look at themselves, but I am imagining that that is either not possible, or that they think that this is all just another hilarious layer to the scam.

I feel I am about to start rambling (I'm feeling the edges of mania today), so I will stop here. I know this post is touching on slightly tricky topics, so hope admins are ok with it. I don't mean it to start any hassle, I just wanted to say how much I despise that sort of behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

panda_eyes

VIP Member
What’s the name for the thing that jack does, where she says she does so much, so many good things, and then people parrot back to her that she’s so good and kind and giving - despite no actual evidence that she’s ever done anything that hasn’t been for her won ends. It’s like a bluff, mixed with reverse gaslighting.
Jacking off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

MrsFW

Good morning. First time poster. Fellow insomniac. I’ve been following along for a little while. Never an easy time to join the conversation. Thought I would just sneak in while it’s quiet ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 69

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I feel like that team member in an escape room group who contributes no skill to solving clues, follows the team through the trap doors and helps hold up the trophy they didn't contribute to, aha. Poirot I am not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I’m going to level with you. I’m scared!
Plus, if there is someone in here who is an undercover / not so undercover racist, will you kindly stop being so shady and please fuck off?

thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Chocolate girl

I cant bring myself to watch the insta libe yet, I just dont think I'm quite prepared for another episode of cringing inside out🙄

This whole poverty thing with her grinds my gears and her crap poverty recipies.

When I was a kid (teenager) we were living in poverty, as in one year we didnt even get a proper Christmas because there was no money (i think my present from my parents was one of the bigger bars of galaxy choc)

My parents drank and fought and got violent with each other most evenings while I shielded my little brothers.

When I got together with my husband and he made me a Sunday roast for the first time, I cried because he had made thick gravy and I was used to thin watery gravy 😂

Now I'm not saying this for sympathy, im saying it because even if you are living in poverty you still have taste buds, you still want to eat 'normal meals' even if it is a very cheap option, life is shit enough let alone being force fed slop that you wouldnt even use as pig food...
people in poverty deserve a bit of dignity Jack at least give them some recipies that portray that!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Had a few hours off and had to Grunka catch up. Had some great news today, hubby been on a hospital waiting list for ages for pain management, assumed he wouldn't be seen for many months yet due to lockdown backlog, got a phone call today to book him in for next week🥳 just wanted to share and also that when Jack goes on about her many conditions, it absolutely infuriates me. She is completely transparent. The gp had prescribed a 4th pain relief med yesterday as the other 3 are no longer strong enough but if she does read here, it will be elevenerrife😡

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Morning guys, got 7 pages to grunk this morn so sorry if anything along these lines has already been said -

Yesterday as part of my lil CSI investigations I went on Twitter, unblocked Jack for the millionth time 😂, and had a rummage after some print screens shared on the thread. The Tweeter had said a few weird one liners that just didn’t really sit right, rung familiar, just bizarre interactions, so I started to look at that account in detail and it reminded me of some of her other disparagers and the sort of shit they say.

I found it really quite disturbing to be entirely honest. I think it’s very evident there’s a network of accounts run by the same person or couple, they all follow the same naming convention & whilst obvs a username alone isn’t enough commonality to conclude a link, so I decide to start reverse image searching their profile pictures and headers which are unfamiliar images to me to learn more. All images from the same niche category & decade. Other things such as writing style (brief, nasty one liners that aren’t funny so don’t need to be said) and memes/gifs all incredibly similar too.

Then I look at the content shared and that’s when I actually feel quite alarmed - all super alt right stuff like NICK GRIFFIN and Katie Hopkins, the person tweets a lot of disgusting hate and bile and is clearly seriously disturbed. I strongly suspect that this is what JM refers to when she says trans / homophobia, she may be going onto profiles to find supplementary hatred that we don’t necessarily see directly under the comments. If anything I feel these twitters are baiting her in with weird digs so she clicks through and the worst content is laid out on their page, so they’re never directly @ing her the real shit bombs.

It actually really disturbed me and I felt a certain type of way about being here anymore despite knowing we very much don’t fall into that camp of detractors. But I actually - for once - believe her that there are some genuinely unhinged individuals out there who have a lot to say that skews towards the politically hateful. This isn’t in her defence and I still think she’s a wasteman, but you can be just that and still be a victim to utter cunts.

I won’t say the other digital breadcrumbs I found that link this network of twitter accounts & the websites they clearly consume and regurgitate content from but needless to say I’m sure this’ll be read within the plethora of free time they evidently have to fill 😂 Maybe get a job hun x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

colouredlines

VIP Member
Out of interest, I had a look at the lockdown larder hashtag.

We thought it was dormant. We were wrong. Jack continues to delight and inspire her fans:
20200616_235557.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

BackRolls?

I wanted to come out of lurking to say I'm really engrossed by these threads (only on #12! 😥)

I discovered Jack via Twitter and found her to be...distinct...👀 I stumbled across Tattle one day and the rest is history: came for the critique, stayed for the banter (and recipes). Thanks for all the laughs so far!

Back to #12 I go...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Been thinking a lot about this this morning, because apparently I'd rather focus on this than any Real Life (TM) worries, and I'm sure it seems hypocritical to JM, her friend, her lawyer, whichever of them is keeping tabs today, but it's starting to really upset me.

I'm absolutely of the belief that it's ok to hold negative/opposing views to a person whose chosen to put themselves in the public eye. I also think it's ok to take the piss out of people (cf Gogglebox for just one popular example). I think it's actually really important to point out blatant lying or the kind of behaviour that might damage other people (JM's 2.5 stone weight 'loss' for example). I'm glad that there is a place to do this and that there are gifs.

I'm also really conscious and glad that this little thread is about a lot more than just JM and really value the humour, honesty, perspectives and all round brilliant people that I've found on it.

I'm hugely saddened that there's an implication that there is potentially someone in our midst who thinks that personal abuse, direct (or almost direct) attacks on someone who is, whatever else, clearly not mentally healthy at the moment and online intimidation are acceptable tactics/behaviour. More than that, that they have potentially been quite elaborate in their creation of a Tattle persona. I hate to think, though I suppose it is a common thing on the internet these days, that we've been misled by someone as to their true intentions. From what I've seen of Tattle, it strikes me that if a connection could be accurately identified, then the admins (waves hello and thank you) would handle it.

What really upsets me, if this is the case, is that I hate feeling ghosts and shadows and paranoia about who I am interacting with, and I hate that others here might be feeling the same too.

I don't think I have a concluding point. I just wanted to say I think it's shitty and that anyone who would do that really actually *does* need to take a long hard look at themselves, but I am imagining that that is either not possible, or that they think that this is all just another hilarious layer to the scam.

I feel I am about to start rambling (I'm feeling the edges of mania today), so I will stop here. I know this post is touching on slightly tricky topics, so hope admins are ok with it. I don't mean it to start any hassle, I just wanted to say how much I despise that sort of behaviour.
This is a lovely post and really well articulated. Firstly and most importantly though - please look after yourself today & if that means avoiding this crap then do, you deserve a lovely day. It's a shame we don't have a live show to treat you to tonight isn't it...cheesy fat balls per chance?

I also want to say I am sorry to everyone because I know this stuff can be unpleasant to read and I really love being here too, it's been an invaluable source of love and joy especially during lockdown. I really didn't know if it was appropriate to post but it feels as if a lot of people have spotted this person independently because they are just so prolific in tweeting JM. And as someone else has eluded to, I've also seen snippets that have been said by random bystanders (innocently!) on the thread be re-hashed - like clear digital breadcrumbs no?

Yesterday I spent my lunch hour proper digging into it all (I made a google sheet, JM #influenced, not got a printer tho x) listing point after point of commonality and it just became too much to ignore for me. The level of vitriol and actual hate speech contained within these accounts (as well as the constant badgering of JM directly) was actually really disturbing and made me feel... unsafe... knowing that is what lies beneath here. It's honestly like finding out you've got Rose West on the prison library computers contributing do you know what I mean?

I know we're a wide diversity of ppl and we'll all cross the political spectrum from vote leave/remain or tory/labour/lib dem but that's not what I'm talking about, like legit hate speech and chatting to fucking NICK GRIFFIN and saying the vilest of vile things about starving school children, like stinky stinky opinions made me think I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't air it. Sorry to cause grief though x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
@heretoreaditall2019, do you mind me asking how you found those accounts? I'm all about nature and artsy Twitter and instantly block anything unsavoury that appears as a result of, for example, a Follower's Like. When I search Jack's name on Twitter, all that comes up (apart from that vile UK TV Babes thing) is praise for her*, particularly for her court victory against Katie Hopkins. You're braver than me to dig beyond that... x

*oh, and apart from Mandy and a couple of others who are here too but have been open about that.
Two parts:

@Yel thank you so much - I've reported your post for a quick chat as I couldn't DM you x

@PennyLoafer - this is my approach to Twitter too, it's actually why I usually have JM blocked because I can't deal with the am drams or rows she gets into. As others have said here, the reason these horrid accounts keep coming is because she engages, she's blue ticked so she should only look into @s from other blue tickers (it's a tab they have on their Twitter pages!) or have a degree of separation from it. I do think she's addicted, which makes sense if she's lonely at home. I know I come here a lot because in lockdown I don't get that feminine contact / natter that fills ur heart!!

Anyway to the point - there were some print screens shared in the thread (by someone completely innocent and not to do with this in my opinion, FYI) where JM was being directly and repeatedly targeted by quite a bizarre user. The tweets just made me think, wait a minute, so I unblocked & had a rummage and that's when I started seeing a lot of commonalities across various points - imagery, references, sentence structure, overlap in what's said. Others have mentioned this on the thread before very briefly regarding off site activity, just in passing, and I suspect this is exactly what they were referencing.

The tweets were really weird. I am incredibly left wing so whilst I don't agree with the views people present to JM, I understand that Twitter is a platform for discussion and she will probably get tweets like 'well we can't afford to pay for FSM / about to go into a recession / rah rah rah'. But these tweets WEREN'T that, they never are, they're just the ramblings of an alt right thicko repeating the same tired hateful shit. As someone else has pointed out, they're even lifting phrases said on Tattle a mere hour or two beforehand, they've not been smart about it. I don't want to get into trouble for saying it but I have print screens of log in/out times between the person's main account and DDD (RIP hun x).

With JM there's plenty to lol at without getting nasty. From the world's weirdest sport bra collection, grating tinned meat, through to the world's richest woman on the living wage like it's harmless gossip and magazine fodder really. We can get indignant when she's basically abusing her ex, and that's okay that's what this site is about - like this is heat magazine trash. When you see someone pally pally with the twitter mein kampf lot and acting sweet as pie and twee on here it's actually quite disturbing to be around.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Today Marcus Rashford has changed the Government's plans and made sure that free school meals continues through the holidays.

I know Jack deletes tweets but she hasn't mentioned it on twitter. Where is the tweet that says well done to him or great news or anything positive about what has happened today?

As the self appointed voice of the poor surely she must be delighted that families will receive that money and would want to say something?!

• Angry
  • Heart

Flumps

VIP Member
This isn’t in her defence and I still think she’s a wasteman, but you can be just that and still be a victim to utter cunts.
Sorry to quote you again, here, and sorry to go all flippant, but your use of 'wasteman' here has reminded me of a clip of Stormzy is 72 years old talking to some schoolkids that made me and my teen howl with laughter the first time we saw it. I still watch it occasionally just to cheer me up a bit. Also, Stormzy is 72 years old is a delight.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I think if anyone has suspects with someone hit report to ask the mods to look into them (no one has yet and reports are always confidential).

Much better to do that otherwise the thread just gets derailed and it plants seeds of suspicion with vague posts that also ruins the thread.

There's always people trying to cause trouble here and it's important members report them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

xoxo

Jack’s such a frequent flouncer off Twitter, I wonder if she’s got some kind of loyalty card. 5 flounces and she gets a free coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 42