Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And actually she is in the wrong with snarking at that guy who pointed out the football isn’t on. A bloody charity friendly isn’t a bleeping real match. Yes it will be thoroughly enjoyable to see all the legends and it goes to charity but given her comments about the euros last year it is clear she hasn’t a clue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Now now, Jack is clearly a lifelong Liverpool fan... How else would you explain she has teeth to rival Liverpool's number 9 Bobby Firmino?

images (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
did she find the real ray bans in a puddle or were they gently and kindly gifted by a dear anonymous friend?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Can someon triangulate the Liverpool shirts from 20 years ago? Think it’s a red one… I could be wrong as my memory is fading after all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jack is such a Liverpool fan that if you tweeted her right now, "Is Giggsy playing? He was always my favourite growing up" she'd reply, "Yes, absolutely x"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Interesting choice to take a 12-year-old to see players who I, a 30-something, remember from their prime.

As a Frau from one of those godforsaken divided EFC/LFC families (I cannot tell you the embarrassment of relatives refusing to wear red paper crowns from Christmas crackers) I decided to support Tranmere Rovers to be annoying, and thus would be extremely excited to see Jason McAteer play*. A kid in year 7 (from Essex) I should imagine less so.

*Pretty sure he punched someone at a charity match not too long ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What a liar, but also, it’s SB’s present. Narc Jack obviously has no choice but to make it all about her. Never mind that the away kit is £70. Jack is so famously good with money, that £34.27 really has gone far recently, hasn’t it??
View attachment 1151587
Omg why does hers look so grubby if this is brand new? I’d assumed it was one of those old shirts people go mad for (and are £££) cos it has that gross off white colour old clothes get…? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she need the shades 😎 to protect from the glaring photoshop and whitened teeth??
does that top look like it’s been in the wash after maybe you’d dyed all your other clothes black? Looks filthy!

ETA: snap HTRIA
possible the fact her teeth are so sparkly everything else is just a bit grubby?

• Haha
Does Jack genuinely not realise that her previous comments about football and her lack of knowledge thereof (and all her other legion contradictory statements on an innumerable selection of topics) still exist? Does she think the slate wipes clean everyday? (Apart from her mass tweet deletes obvs)? Get in the bin Monroe. Just let your son enjoy his birthday treat and accompany him like a loving supportive, very obviously CO-PARENT.
She apparently thinks that every new dawn is just like fecking Groundhog Day where nobody has a memory and you can say and do the literal opposite of whatever you did before. Such an inverterate liar, and for what? Head pats and cookies on Twatter? (insert the 'What a sad little little life, Jane' gif here).

This is whay so many people dislike her. Dishonesty runs through her like a stick of Brighton Rock. (rant over, I'm off to garden my forever (and mortgaged) back garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Why does she keep talking like she’s on Mumsnet?

Ps. You’re a bleep Jack. Yet again adopting your partners identities as your own, do you duck support anyone you narcissistic prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Sorry for posting so much, but honestly this is one of the most unexpected turn of events since Jack started tweeting from the loo (the first time).

Remember the DHOTY squig, who got unfairly piled on by Jack and her flying monkeys? There were so many nasty, snobby Jack fans saying things like “oh no, he’s part of football Twitter, good heavens!”.

Jack Monroe would not last a day on football Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Interesting choice to take a 12-year-old to see players who I, a 30-something, remember from their prime.

As a Frau from one of those godforsaken divided EFC/LFC families (I cannot tell you the embarrassment of relatives refusing to wear red paper crowns from Christmas crackers) I decided to support Tranmere Rovers to be annoying, and thus would be extremely excited to see Jason McAteer play*. A kid in year 7 (from Essex) I should imagine less so.

*Pretty sure he punched someone at a charity match not too long ago.
Oh do you think he might do it again?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.