Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she will forget she is a Liverpool fan by the time of the upcoming hillsborough anniversary as she has never mentioned or acknowledged it before.
🔺she’d better not open her mouth about that. I grew up near there and it was horrific.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Obviously everyone is different and this is also true for people with ASD but a crowded, noisy, huge stadium with bright lights and cameras would totally overwhelm and terrify my autistic child who would then suffer from a sensory overload before crying and begging to be taken home. I can say with confidence that most of the other children with ASD that we know, would feel the same. Boys and girls. A lot of them rely on ear defenders to reduce noise and sensory levels. The recede inwards to avoid interactions as they feel vulnerable and exposed.
I wonder how Jack is coping. Clearly being on twitter is more important than supporting her son or looking after her health.
That‘s a good point. I recently read about how some football stadiums now have sensory rooms for fans with ASD to watch the game from. It was started by a campaign from a family, it’s such a great idea.

Funny that lifelong a football fan who apparently has autism has never mentioned anything like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Where’s @crystaleyesd when you need them?
I came out of tattle lurkerdom for this dear heart, absolutely fewmin and sitting on my hands to stop myself tweeting her and asking who her favourite player from the Gerard Houllier era was or where she watched the 2005 Champions League final. I actually had that shirt she's referring to from 20 years ago and it's the only Liverpool shirt I've ever owned because those things are EXPENSIVE and I can never quite justify dropping £70 on an item that I won't wear that often. That she bought this one (it pains me that it's a beauty - no matter what some fraus think 😝) just to cosplay for a few twitter likes is tres pathetique.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I came out of tattle lurkerdom for this dear heart, absolutely fewmin and sitting on my hands to stop myself tweeting her and asking who her favourite player from the Gerard Houllier era was or where she watched the 2005 Champions League final. I actually had that shirt she's referring to from 20 years ago and it's the only Liverpool shirt I've ever owned because those things are EXPENSIVE and I can never quite justify dropping £70 on an item that I won't wear that often. That she bought this one (it pains me that it's a beauty - no matter what some tattler think 😝) just to cosplay for a few twitter likes is tres pathetique.
I can't wait for some diehard Liverpool squiggle to innocently start asking her football questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That‘s a good point. I recently read about how some football stadiums now have sensory rooms for fans with ASD to watch the game from. It was started by a campaign from a family, it’s such a great idea.

Funny that lifelong a football fan who apparently has autism has never mentioned anything like this.
Guys, guys! You’re giving her ideas. Imagine having to multi-task-cos-play, no wonder she’s forgotten about her severe autism, there’s a lot going on today.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I came out of tattle lurkerdom for this dear heart, absolutely fewmin and sitting on my hands to stop myself tweeting her and asking who her favourite player from the Gerard Houllier era was or where she watched the 2005 Champions League final. I actually had that shirt she's referring to from 20 years ago and it's the only Liverpool shirt I've ever owned because those things are EXPENSIVE and I can never quite justify dropping £70 on an item that I won't wear that often. That she bought this one (it pains me that it's a beauty - no matter what some fraus think 😝) just to cosplay for a few twitter likes is tres pathetique.
i bet it’s got her name on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.