Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it will come as a surprise to absolutely no-one that Jack's first tweets mentioning "Liverpool" or "LFC" were these ones today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Wasn't she 'researching' football terms when she was writing that article for GQ about Marcus Rashford?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm sure that when she met Marcus there was a tweet about how SB was a Liverpool fan. SB. Not Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm sure that when she met Marcus there was a tweet about how SB was a Liverpool fan. SB. Not Jack.
Yeah and her son will be a Liverpool fan because his dad is. But of course Jack has to pilfer yet another 'personality trait' (for want of a better term) from someone else.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
What a liar, but also, it’s SB’s present. Narc Jack obviously has no choice but to make it all about her. Never mind that the away kit is £70. Jack is so famously good with money, that £34.27 really has gone far recently, hasn’t it??
662A4AAC-23D4-4B11-B4D5-FEE043F862C6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Some choice quotes from Jack’s interview with Marcus in GQ.

He divulges that he can’t cook. At all. I confess that I know absolutely nothing about football.
We share a conspiratorial laugh. I’ve done some background reading, though.

I tell him, quietly, about my own circumstances, my own experiences of food bank use and poverty and my now ten-year-old son, who is inexplicably football mad.
I do know. And I know that my son, a diehard Liverpool fan (his father’s influence) and accidental newshound courtesy of his mother

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 97
Jack was a fan of dancing in very high heels. Not the kicky ball.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Wasn't she 'researching' football terms when she was writing that article for GQ about Marcus Rashford?
Screenshot_20220326-100742_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is this a good move Jack? You have gone out of your way to make yourself a laughing stock the last few days. Give it a break for your own good. Go to a football match if you want, but we don't care. As you don't know anything about football any thing you post will be cringe.

Reactions: 47
Is this a good move Jack? You have gone out of your way to make yourself a laughing stock the last few days. Give it a break for your own good. Go to a football match if you want, but we don't care. As you don't know anything about football any thing you post will be cringe.
Hun she knows nothing about poverty, cooking or politics but that has not stopped her mithering on for the last decade 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.