Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually genuinely sad she’s so addicted to twitter that she’s spoiling the day.
the 5 hour drive will be bad enough, idk why the Patreon don didn’t stretch to a hotel for the night before so they could have all woken up fresh for his present. Must be saving the cash for something important like a lunch alone in Soho

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Hi Jack, I know you never filter your photos, so you might want to see your doctor about this weird growth on your neck that looks like a misplaced smudge tool but can't possibly be x

768AA107-0592-4008-A463-1AEDDDF0E5A0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
If it’s not a filter than you need to cool down with the bronzer lass

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Where’s @crystaleyesd when you need them?

I cannot believe she’s trying to pretend that photo isn’t filtered and her teeth are that white 😂 Although in a shocking turn of events she has spoke about herself and her trip all morning and absolutely nothing about her son and his day.

I’m offended she’s on football Twitter. You can’t pretend you’re broke anymore Jack. Or is it Patreon day soon?

Edit - She’s going to be one of those people who are on their phone constantly during the match making me wonder what the point is of even going?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
If she wants to go to a football match, what's wrong with going to watch Southend?

Reactions: 26
I'm having to sit on my twitter hands so much recently. She's lost the plot.

Just want someone to ask her a few things..

Didn't you used to support QPR?

Did you find that brand new LFC kit in a muddy puddle?

Thought you didn't like/understand kicky ball?

Why are you narc-ing all over your sons birthday treat and making it all about you and how excited YOU are by lying through your teeth?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I thought she followed QPR?

Oh no stupid me- that’s was only when needing to because of her now Ex, the millionaire Allegra.

Sorry keep forgetting Jackie gal only project what she likes in order to GAIN something.

Still happy birthday to her son- hope he has an amazing day & his mum puts away her phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
As Jack knows because she's an expert, events treats birthdays unexpected things have to be built into the budget. And there are a lot . And if you get to a week without a birthday or a visit to a sick relative or whatever that's when the a kid's shoe falls to bits and has to be relaced

So what am I saying? Oh yes, duck of with your £34 in the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh, fancy co-opting onto the WORST team (hehe) Hope you have a nice day tho Jack!

P.S The levels of lie are impressive. She actually googled the shirt from when she was 10??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sure she will forget she is a Liverpool fan by the time of the upcoming hillsborough anniversary as she has never mentioned or acknowledged it before.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Actually I watched the match last week with forest on TV and the Liverpool shirts aren't white. They look like been pulled out of muddy puddle and washed with washing up liquid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Obviously everyone is different and this is also true for people with ASD but a crowded, noisy, huge stadium with bright lights and cameras would totally overwhelm and terrify my autistic child who would then suffer from a sensory overload before crying and begging to be taken home. I can say with confidence that most of the other children with ASD that we know, would feel the same. Boys and girls. A lot of them rely on ear defenders to reduce noise and sensory levels. The recede inwards to avoid interactions as they feel vulnerable and exposed.
I wonder how Jack is coping. Clearly being on twitter is more important than supporting her son or looking after her health.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.