Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our dear heart and my menopausal heart throb absolutely would leave Mr D for Andy Burnham is a Wooly isn’t he?

I’m convinced she’s thinking baby number 2 with baby daddy, especially with all that Owen Jones nonsense last year, last week, two years ago 🤷‍♀️
Why not? He’s had sex with her before, he created a baby with her before, it would be a legit brother or sister for SB, he can pick up the child care like he does for SB, plus she needs a new reason to be poor/unable to work/tweet. Yep my monies on them trying for a baby. This is the second weekend they’ve been together right?
Andy B is definitely on my laminated list. I've been saying baby2 is on the cards for agggeeeesss. Not sure SBs dad would go back there though, surely? Though narcs do sucker people in for a long long time, he could have been holding a candle I suppose...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well because how on Earth will she get any attention when she’s with her kid, his dad and 50,000 fans wanting to actually watch football and feel the excitement that brings? She needs twitter to feed her thrill!
She’s gonna tweet from the match, ain’t she. 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Andy B is definitely on my laminated list. I've been saying baby2 is on the cards for agggeeeesss. Not sure SBs dad would go back there though, surely? Though narcs do sucker people in for a long long time, he could have been holding a candle I suppose...
AB ❤
i don’t for one minute think it would be a love shag, it will be a transaction.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Was it Tuesday/Wednesday she was at an event for a charity that supports single parents flogging her oh so sad story of selling lightbulbs and not having any support but then Saturday her and the family are off for a jolly day out? Eh?

That is the truth on a plate for the squids. She was never a skint single parent without support. If they can’t see it from these tweets then there really is no helping them.
Yes, but she's identifying as a single parent. So Gingerbread says it's ok 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m sure she will forget she is a Liverpool fan by the time of the upcoming hillsborough anniversary as she has never mentioned or acknowledged it before.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the post with her tweet on it. I bet she doesn't even know the date of the anniversary, and when has she ever amplified the grinding struggle of the families to get justice? She has pissed me off so much with this. For me this is the worst version of her yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi Jack, I know you never filter your photos, so you might want to see your doctor about this weird growth on your neck that looks like a misplaced smudge tool but can't possibly be x

View attachment 1151699
She’s told some absolute whoppers in her time, but the claim that this photo is not filtered might be the one I find most absurd. That, and my own personal fave of not owning a toaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the post with her tweet on it. I bet she doesn't even know the date of the anniversary, and when has she ever amplified the grinding struggle of the families to get justice? She has pissed me off so much with this. For me this is the worst version of her yet.
No one mention it please, not that she reads here but I don’t think I could deal with her suddenly doing a performative memorial post

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet she would fight SB to be the mascot ⚽ using emotional blackmail and Twitter. I have worked loads of diehard football fans over the years and not one ever used the term "kickyball".

What a strange person she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s a shame she deleted all her 2020 tweets as I would love to go back and see what she was tweeting when Liverpool won the league of champion’s league.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is disturbing, mortifying, and hilarious in almost equal measure. Non-kickyball :)sick:) frau here, one of those annoying ones who watches the Euros and the World Cup. I do enjoy the atmosphere, even though I am clueless (and own it!). The only things Jack Monroe has been a lifelong fan of are attention, money, and resentful bitterness. Utter walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh, she’s saying kickyball for our benefit. After we ripped the piss the first time she said it. Except all it’s doing in underlining that we were right to laugh, and it’s making her look an even bigger prune on twitter. Win-win!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.