Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has a 2002 Liverpool Home shirt they’re wanting rid of I’d get it on eBay pronto.
You’ll have it sold by the end of the day.
Jack will be reminiscing about crown paints by the end of the day. And then will forget about football all together

• Haha
Reactions: 29
£1100 on Tiffany earrings but can’t pay her rent??? Is this bleep serious?? This is the Patreon money, isn’t it? Just when I thought I couldn’t be more shocked. Even if she lies about them being a present - who spends £1100 on someone if they don’t know them well enough to know they’ve got no money at all?? Nobody would spend that on me, not because nobody loves or likes me, but because they’d know I couldn’t accept that kind of spending. I’d be happier if an “OH” bought something for my kids, or took me out somewhere, donated to a Foodbank - anything but spend £1100 on jewelry. bleeping bullshit anyway, all of it. She bought them out of the Patreon fools’ money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack, you are really spoiling us.
hilarious.png

Go the soccer!
May the best team win. What a slam dunk. Don’t worry, it’s only a game. PENALTY!

1648300795637.png

Seriously, why not just do that?
She could have just had a lovely day - not made SB’s day all about her, got snarky, and told the burglars she’s away again. But no one would have known about her new superfan status.

How long before someone recognises her and calls her a national treasure?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
“Mum, please PLEASE can you spend time rooting through photographs at grandparents house, and find a nondescript one of you in a football top, I’d really really love to see it. Once you’ve shared it with me, actually before you share it with me, could you please use it to prove a point on Twitter? Honestly, it’s so much fun when you spend time trying to prove points to strangers and I’m glad when we have our time together, this is how you spend it”….
“and yes, I know your arthritis is bad at the moment, and you’ve got (non)COVID and have been ill for a fortnight, but it would mean the world to me.”
said no preteen ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
As a life long Man Utd fan, I for one am happy as duck she’s backed off from our Marcus and our city. Liverpool she’s all yours, you’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I'm guessing Jack's OH is the sentient mirror that bought Jack the £1105 worth of Tiffany jewellery?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
@HotesTilaire
Forgive my ignorance but what is a woolly?
Wool, woolly, woolybacks come from Liverpool-adjacent places, so named because it’s the countryside and they all s h a g sheep, except for St Helens where it’s their cousins HA!
Wools are second-class citizens. They are not cool, they dress badly and are all round an embarrassment.

Here’s a handy map.
It’s all part of the good natured bantz Scousers have with people from surrounding areas, and the Welsh, Mancs, southerners etc.
*nb we are twinned with Glasgow and Newcastle who we love
428A9880-4F52-4094-B16D-924F2C7DBEC4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Jack's OH is patreon, that's who paid for the earrings. She is definitely heavily breadcrumbing about OH being SB dad. But it might not be true (why does she keep deleting OH posts otherwise), although she probably wants it to be. Poor SB, his step mum was a very loving mum to him (all pics on sm) especially during the summer of 2020 when Jack claimed he was with her. That's going to be hard for his siblings to see too. I think she is playing on vulnerability and love bombing him. Hopefully they will keep the children in mind.

Speaking of children, who has the time to play on their mobile when taking the kids out on a day trip? She'd have to be ignoring SB the whole time to ger her twitter jollies. Selfish bleep, make a fuss of your boy for a change.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s just a NARCISSIST.

She is adopting her sons and OH’s (snigger at the breadcrumbing) personality as her own as she is an empty black hole with no personality or desires of her own. Not a photo of herself, SB and his Dad on their way to the game, not a video of them all singing You’ll Never Walk Alone, just Jack in a heavily edited selfie for attention.

Jack, you’re the grift that keeps on grifting/giving, calm yourself down hun. I think it was the amazing @LennyBriscoe who said she will cancel herself, and soon. And I think Lenny lad you may well be correct.
To be fair, Jack would have been criticised, and quite rightly, if she published a picture of her son and his dad.

But that really doesn't justify the selfies., 5he constant tweeting, and the making it all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jack, you are really spoiling us.
View attachment 1151941
Go the soccer!
May the best team win. What a slam dunk. Don’t worry, it’s only a game. PENALTY!

View attachment 1151945
Seriously, why not just do that?
She could have just had a lovely day - not made SB’s day all about her, got snarky, and told the burglars she’s away again. But no one would have known about her new superfan status.

How long before someone recognises her and calls her a national treasure?
If the stewards need the clear the ground after the game, just chuck her on the mike singing YNWA...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.