Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Match kicks off in 30 mins, wonder if she’s bought a pie and snook it in her pocket to pass off as one of her own tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Stumbled across this while looking at her football fandom.
She starts at 17mins.
24mins = Foster Kids
32mins = 25 grand book deal
33 mins = Stopping over with Xanthe Clay (SB not mentioned as included)
36 mins = Admits recipes stealing
41mins = "Diagnosed as Trans" (She seems to get 'diagnosed' a lot!)
46mins = Loses a book deal because Trans.
52mins = "17 moves" before the SB is 2.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yeah she got a pretty large advance because bidding was involved.

Also, notice how few food people RT her now? She's really lost credibility with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Stumbled across this while looking at her football fandom.
She starts at 17mins.
24mins = Foster Kids
32mins = 25 grand book deal
33 mins = Stopping over with Xanthe Clay (SB not mentioned as included)
36 mins = Admits recipes stealing
41mins = "Diagnosed as Trans" (She seems to get 'diagnosed' a lot!)
46mins = Loses a book deal because Trans.
52mins = "17 moves" before the SB is 2.
I’m going to try listening unless my ears start to bleed, which is highly likely. If I get Jack-tinnitus there’ll be ructions

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she pretending to be into football when she isn't?! I don't get it. You don't have to like the same things your OH (🤢) likes! Couldn't she just let SB and his dad go by themselves? It's flipping weird!

Reactions: 37
I can’t wait for her to read all of this on the drive home and we’ll have some performative tweets over the next few weeks to make us believe she’s a massive Liverpool fan.

The whopper that photo wasn’t filtered to duck and is actually down to good sunlight is one of the best ones yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If anyone has a 2002 Liverpool Home shirt they’re wanting rid of I’d get it on eBay pronto.
You’ll have it sold by the end of the day.
Think her 11+ would’ve been 1998-1999 depending on when in the school year they did it (mine was Oct/ Nov 1998)

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Jack will do anything to highlight the work of Homebaked, the community-owned bakery opposite Anfield who sell amazing LFC-themed pies on match days and work with local residents on housing and social issues. Being a lifelong Liverpool fan and apparent food writer and poverty campaigner I’m sure she’s familiar with them…

Oh wait they don’t even appear in her list of 8000+ Twitter follows 🤔🤔🤔 how odd 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
I wonder if Jack will do anything to highlight the work of Homebaked, the community-owned bakery who sell amazing LFC-themed pies on match days and work with local residents on housing and social issues. Being a lifelong Liverpool fan and apparent food writer and poverty campaigner I’m sure she’s familiar with them…

Oh wait they don’t even appear in her list of 8000+ Twitter follows 🤔🤔🤔 how odd 🤔🤔🤔
I should imagine that she actually helped launch then and is working 25 hours a day with them behind the scenes . Also , she invented pies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I wonder if Jack will do anything to highlight the work of Homebaked, the community-owned bakery who sell amazing LFC-themed pies on match days and work with local residents on housing and social issues. Being a lifelong Liverpool fan and apparent food writer and poverty campaigner I’m sure she’s familiar with them…

Maybe the reason for their continued success (as well as their good pies and strong social conscience) is that they have absolutely nothing to do with Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
really want a pie now

wonder if she'll get one and post a pic on @footyscran?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see Jacksie's best mate Billy Bragg is getting a absolute kicking rn on twitter. I bet she's beside herself not being able to wade in, being on the terraces and all...🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Pleased to see that she and presumably OH are headed to a sporting event after tweeting 2 days ago that they've both been having symptoms of something-or-other for the past 2 weeks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.