Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wool, woolly, woolybacks come from Liverpool-adjacent places, so named because it’s the countryside and they all s h a g sheep, except for St Helens where it’s their cousins HA!
Wools are second-class citizens. They are not cool, they dress badly and are all round an embarrassment.

Here’s a handy map.
It’s all part of the good natured bantz Scousers have with people from surrounding areas, and the Welsh, Mancs, southerners etc.
*nb we are twinned with Glasgow and Newcastle who we love
View attachment 1151966
cc: Miles Kane 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a life long Man Utd fan, I for one am happy as duck she’s backed off from our Marcus and our city. Liverpool she’s all yours, you’re welcome.
😂 Second that emotion! Please don’t come further North Jack. ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wool, woolly, woolybacks come from Liverpool-adjacent places, so named because it’s the countryside and they all s h a g sheep
Our dear heart and my menopausal heart throb absolutely would leave Mr D for Andy Burnham is a Wooly isn’t he?

I’m convinced she’s thinking baby number 2 with baby daddy, especially with all that Owen Jones nonsense last year, last week, two years ago 🤷‍♀️
Why not? He’s had sex with her before, he created a baby with her before, it would be a legit brother or sister for SB, he can pick up the child care like he does for SB, plus she needs a new reason to be poor/unable to work/tweet. Yep my monies on them trying for a baby. This is the second weekend they’ve been together right?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Our dear heart and my menopausal heart throb absolutely would leave Mr D for Andy Burnham is a Wooly isn’t he?

I’m convinced she’s thinking baby number 2 with baby daddy, especially with all that Owen Jones nonsense last year, last week, two years ago 🤷‍♀️
Why not? He’s had sex with her before, he created a baby with her before, it would be a legit brother or sister for SB, he can pick up the child care like he does for SB, plus she needs a new reason to be poor/unable to work/tweet. Yep my monies on them trying for a baby. This is the second weekend they’ve been together right?
I wish you had put a trigger warning on this post… to graphic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Isn’t Burnham Scouse? I think he was born in Maghull which is pushing it but still counts. He moved away young though.

Reactions: 14
Her use of "actually" reminds me of a complete bullshitting gobshite I went to school with...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
£1100 on Tiffany earrings but can’t pay her rent??? Is this bleep serious?? This is the Patreon money, isn’t it? Just when I thought I couldn’t be more shocked. Even if she lies about them being a present - who spends £1100 on someone if they don’t know them well enough to know they’ve got no money at all?? Nobody would spend that on me, not because nobody loves or likes me, but because they’d know I couldn’t accept that kind of spending. I’d be happier if an “OH” bought something for my kids, or took me out somewhere, donated to a Foodbank - anything but spend £1100 on jewelry. bleeping bullshit anyway, all of it. She bought them out of the Patreon fools’ money.
£1,100 earrings
£70 football shirt
££££ petrol to Liverpool (they went by car as she "did her make up in the wing mirror", such self-deprecation!)
£££ tickets to the game
£££ lunch

Such hardship for a single parent with £34 in the bank :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Isn’t Burnham Scouse? I think he was born in Maghull which is pushing it but still counts. He moved away young though.
You’re right, he was actually born in maghull but was brought up mostly in Warrington

Reactions: 13
If the stewards need the clear the ground after the game, just chuck her on the mike singing YNWA...
"Hi, I'm Jack Monroe, writer, author, activist, single mum, cook, campaigner, and lifelong Liverpool fan. I will now sing the club song. Ahem. 🎶 I'm forever blowing bubbles..."

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I just checked an echo list of wool behaviour and apparently Glory hunting, not being into football and calling yourself a legend all feature.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
£1,100 earrings
£70 football shirt
££££ petrol to Liverpool (they went by car as she "did her make up in the wing mirror", such self-deprecation!)
£££ tickets to the game
£££ lunch

Such hardship for a single parent with £34 in the bank :mad:
Wish I was that skint - my god, don’t know what I’d do with myself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’ve met Andy B a few times in the crowd at Everton home, away and abroad. 🔺. He has incredible eyelashes.

I just checked an echo list of wool behaviour and apparently Glory hunting, not being into football and calling yourself a legend all feature.
Witherspoons and Home and Bargains.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, just say if she does a Delia at half time?

(sorry for swearing)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.