Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit “whatevs” via other football fraus having a pop re comment on Anfield so heading off. Hoping to hell the Scouse twitterati don’t get fooled by the cosplaying but see fawning already going on so shan’t hold breath. Enjoy your saturday folks.

Reactions: 17
Jack as a lifelong football fan is too hilarious. Never bleeping mentioned Liverpool before has she 😂 Not ONCE mentioned watching a match with SB on TV, or commenting on a score.
She doesn't have a television or WiFi to keep up with the scores, you Tory ableist! Her crippling arthritis has prevented her from ever talking about her lifelong favourite team and love of the kicky ball.

Enjoy your Sunday lamb tomorrow, you white wingers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It'll be cold in there so fully expecting Bovril Jack to appear at half time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My mum was a big football fan, but there’s no way on this earth Id want to be seen dead with her (anywhere) at a match as a 11/12 year old. I’m just cringing thinking about Jack trying to sing along to a chant 😬
She’s 💯 gonna buy a 50/50 scarf 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s just a NARCISSIST.

She is adopting her sons and OH’s (snigger at the breadcrumbing) personality as her own as she is an empty black hole with no personality or desires of her own. Not a photo of herself, SB and his Dad on their way to the game, not a video of them all singing You’ll Never Walk Alone, just Jack in a heavily edited selfie for attention.

Jack, you’re the grift that keeps on grifting/giving, calm yourself down hun. I think it was the amazing @LennyBriscoe who said she will cancel herself, and soon. And I think Lenny lad you may well be correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She’s just a NARCISSIST.

She is adopting her sons and OH’s (snigger at the breadcrumbing) personality as her own as she is an empty black hole with no personality or desires of her own. Not a photo of herself, SB and his Dad on their way to the game, not a video of them all singing You’ll Never Walk Alone, just Jack in a heavily edited selfie for attention.

Jack, you’re the grift that keeps on grifting/giving, calm yourself down hun. I think it was the amazing @LennyBriscoe who said she will cancel herself, and soon. And I think Lenny lad you may well be correct.
Thanks lovely but it wasn’t me! Whoever it was got it spot in though and we are here for it!!

Reactions: 34
Speechless. Grunking but has anyone called her a Wool yet? If not, allow me to be first. Jack you’re a proper wool, and I feel pure ashamed for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s just a NARCISSIST.

Good thing she doesn’t read here or there would be a YouTube video of her doing YNWA

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well well....what do we have today? Bullshit Jack? Football Jack? Gooseberry Jack? (Why not just let the two of them have some lovely father and son time without feeling the need to tag alone?)

I guess I should be feeling sorry for her, or a little awkward watching this unfold? I'm not though. It's bloody hilarious!
Oh and nice earrings! That patreon money really stretches far. Just imagine how many web developers that money could've bought.

Jack Monroe's twitter is nothing but a novelty account now, right? For comedy value only.

Reactions: 45
Does she need the shades 😎 to protect from the glaring photoshop and whitened teeth??
Jesus christ the teeth!!! What the hell is that filter, why would anyone think that looks good and why lie and say it's not a filter because we've all seen recent candid photos of her?! Nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Oh you sweet summer children, when I said I knew nothing about the kicky ball to Marcus you didn’t believe me did you? As a smol fragile pixie who can never give themselves credit for anything it was obvious I was being self deprecating.”

Seriously, if you were interviewing someone whose life is football and you were a lifelong football fan, would you a) claim you know nothing about the sport, or b) use your fandom as a way to bond with your interviewee?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Was it Tuesday/Wednesday she was at an event for a charity that supports single parents flogging her oh so sad story of selling lightbulbs and not having any support but then Saturday her and the family are off for a jolly day out? Eh?

That is the truth on a plate for the squids. She was never a skint single parent without support. If they can’t see it from these tweets then there really is no helping them.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I mean, Jack live tweeting at a kicky ball match. That won't cause a chaos, right. Right?
200w (33).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.